• Curse Sites
Help
* * * * * 1 votes

Blackgate Server need you! (NA/EU/Oceanic)

blackgate guild war 2 wvw

• Please log in to reply
87 replies to this topic

#1 Nirvii

Nirvii

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 193 posts
  • Guild Tag:[THAI]
  • Server:Blackgate

Posted 31 December 2012 - 10:02 AM

Dear fellow GW2 WvW Players! Right now, Blackgate is looking for any transfers (NA/EU/Oceanic) to strengthen our Blackgate server. There is room for everyone to WvW. The worst queue time in EBG is around 10 minutes but the other borderlands have virtually no queue! We have an extremely solid community as well as proven, WvW experienced players to even PUGs. So if you're looking for a 24/7 WvW challenge and a place that has virtually no WvW queue yet being very competitive in performance (won 9 weeks continuously in tier2 and now in tier1 -18/1/13), Blackgate is the place for you! Join us now!

Blackgate is currently looking for the particular following: [Now looking for all time zone! 18/1/13]
-NA Guilds (Both West Coast and East Coast)
-EU Guilds
-Oceanic Guilds (Australian Guilds/Etc)
-SEA Guilds (South East Asia Guilds)

Advantages to Joining Blackgate:
-Now in Tier 1! After proving our dominance in T2 against SoR/IoJ/TC for 9 weeks consecutive, we’ve since moved on to Tier 1. We give each server a run for their money even though we are the new kids on the block. Do you enjoy being the underdog and showing up those who believe they are better? Then come watch Blackgate’s finest on the field!
-Awesome coverage on Oceanic. With the recent transfer of DS/ND, we're able to compete with SoS and JQ’s during these times. You’ll find that there is always a challenge and fun to be had!
-Great coverage on EU. We have HB, RK and their EU gang leading the charge plus our EU teams are superb awesome (see HB vid below)
-Strong NA guilds. We have a number of NA guilds (ICoa, EA, LotD, just to name a few!) who are quite competitive but need more support!
-Plenty of PvE action! If you’re a player looking for party, this is the place for you. There are multiple instance spams daily as well as FotM party invite spamming in LA!
-Several skilled and knowledgeable players even PUGs! (May be my bias here )
-Composes of small-medium guilds mostly. Our group of medium guilds working well together, having solid performances rather than relying on 1-2 bigger guilds. We also rose from the bottom to reach tier1 with a combine strength and perseverance! We also have http://www.blackgatewvw.com/ as our community website. And center Mumble/TS
Our Community Website: http://www.blackgatewvw.com/

Awesome WvW Vids by our BG guilds:

WvW Guild List:

NA
NA / AUS/NZ - Knights of the Temple [KnT]
Mature, hardcore WvW focused guild who loves this game and enjoying Realm v Realm to its fullest. Home to some of the finest PvP players around. We are mostly a Western NA guild and have a collection of Australians and New Zealanders as well. Blackgate until the day we die.
Founded: GW2 Launch
Avg WvW attendance: 25-40
NA - Lords of the Dead [LotD]
Hardcore PK Guild with almost 2 decades of MMO excellence. We're a quality over quantity non elitist community. As a leading member of the Blackgate Community we do our best to mesh well with everyone to get the job done. We field people on a nightly basis, expect to see us out there whether we're ahead or behind.
Founded: 1995 (DarkSun Online)
WvW Attendance: 10-25
NA/West Coast- Imperial Coalition [ICoa]
We are a huge W3 guild that with 500 members and 20+ Commanders. We help our members accomplish tasks such as Map Completion, Dungeon/Karma Grinding, etc. Our leadership all have led huge WvW guilds in other games and had their own guilds in GW2 until they decided to merge to create Imperial Coalition. Our guild goal is to become a leading guild in the game and make Blackgate #1. We are selective with who we recruit now that we have hit the guild cap but feel free to apply on our website @imperialcoalition.enjin.com.
Founded 3 months ago
We field 100 members on reset with an avg of 20 members in WvW at any given time.
RUIN - Ruinous
We are a "been there, done that" GW2 branch of RUIN that concentrates on organized WvW and PvP for the sake of fun and good fights. We are not interested in "try-hard alarm clock raiding battles" anymore. We simply continued the GW2 branch of RUIN for epic fights and hilarious times in Teamspeak with like-minded players. We'd love to meet you and provide fun WvW content for you to enjoy!
Founded: pre-2007
Avg WvW attendance: 15+ (will skyrocket in February)
Central/EST - Maven [MVN]
Fun, organized, competitive lover's of all aspects of PvP.  We have some members that love theorycrafting who do blogs & guides.  We currently have 4 members who are host or have guest hosted on Gamebreaker TV.  Maven plans on being around a long time in GW2 and all future games that catch our interest.  Blackgate is our home, we've been here from the beginning and will be here till the end.
Founded: Taugrim and I put together Maven some time after the launch of Rift under the name of Absolution, for fun.  When SWTOR came out, we got a little more serious and created Maven.
Average WvW Attendance: 5 to 15 (on a good night)
NA [RIOT] Team Riot
WvW only guild with members from DAoC, Warhammer, Aion, and GW1. We often run as a gank squad.  Check out our WvW videos: http://teamriot.org/riot-media/videos/
Founded: Warhammer Online
Avg WvW Attendance: 5-15
NA - Revel [REV]
Mature, active, and casual, yet competitive PvX guild with a strong focus on both WvW and PvE content.
Avg WvW attendance: 5-15
NA [derP] Derpocalypse Now
PvX guild built of close knit friends. Small but growing. You can find us fighting in outmanned borderlands always trying to squeeze out a few extra PPT. Loyal to Blackgate till the end.
Avg WvW attendance: 5-10
Oceanic
[oPP] Over Powered People
NA, AUS and NZ
If it bleeds, we can kill it.
Founded: October 2012
Avg WvW attendance: 3 - 8
AU/NZ [Res] Resonance
PvX guild,a strong focus on unity as a team, in friendship and knowledge about the game.
Founded: Feb 2012
Avg WvW attendance: 5-10
AU/NZ [NOC] Nocturnal
PvX guild - We are a pvx guild with a wvw focus, most of us are older (21+) and have fun, tight knit, guild environment with a policy of 'zero tolerance' to drama to ensure everyone enjoys thier time with us on GW2.
Founded: DAOC
Avg WvW attendance: 25-40
SEA
SEA - Thai Alliance [Thai]
Currently biggest Thai guild in GW2. PvX. Friendly and committed. Loves Blackgate.
Covering 5am-10am server time.
Avg WvW attendance: 20-30
web-site: http://guildwars2th....orums/index.php
SEA - Nine Dragon
Avg WvW attendance 10-20
SEA - Little Lovable Butcher
This is a small PvX guild that likes to defend BG BL at night. They are mostly Taiwanese players with some living around the world. They fight hard and smart, everyday.
Avg WvW attendance: 10-15

EU
GMT / EST - Herfolge Boldklub [HB]
Friendship, fun and crashing skulls in PvP is our core values, and something we live by. We started out as an EU guild, but have expanded to cover the EST timezone in GW2. We are a relative small guild, with 100% focus on WvW.
Founded: 2001 in DAoC
Avg WvW attendance: 20-25
EU - Radiant Knights [RK]
If there were only 2 things that you should know about this guild, they are as follows... 1. We have casual gaming schedules (work, uni, family etc) 2. We know our shit.
We have a high focus on WWW, but do some laid back PvE on occasions. International roster, with a majority of Brits and Scandinavians.
Blackgate is our home for the long haul, as you can enjoy massive battles anytime you log on, in an inclusive community.
Founded: 2001
Avg WvW attendance: 15-20
EU/NA - Dolyak Defense Division [ÆGIS]
Well-rounded and competitive-yet-casual Guild formed to explore and conquer the various challenges that the second installment of Guild Wars has to offer.
Founded: Guild Wars - 2009, Expanded in Guild Wars 2
Average WvW Attendance: 5-10

Edited by Nirvii, 28 January 2013 - 04:23 AM.

#2 NCLTDS

NCLTDS

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 243 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 10:16 AM

Good luck in your recruitment.

#3 Milkhead

Milkhead

Asuran Acolyte

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 53 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 12:02 PM

Power of the Beast!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by Milkhead, 03 January 2013 - 07:18 AM.

Siberz [Thai]
Blackgate

#4 Lensar

Lensar

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 12:25 AM

View PostNirvii, on 31 December 2012 - 10:02 AM, said:

Hey fellow GW2 WvW Players! Right now Blackgate is really desperately looking for any transfers (NA/EU/Oceanic) to strengthen our Blackgate server. There are rooms for everyone to WvW. The worst queue time in EBG is around 10min but the rest of the borderlands are still instant join so no queue time here in Blackgate.

I wanted to chime in and back up what Nirvii says. Blackgate is a server filled with really awesome players and some of the best guilds in GW2. For the past 6 weeks, BG has constantly been #1 in Tier 2.

Our opponents almost always outnumber us, and they are always complaining about the long queues to get into ANY of their BGs. I didn't realize GW2 still had queues, because I never them. The only exception might be in EBG right after reset, but even then it's only taken a few minutes for me to get in.

If you're you're not afraid to fight when outnumbered, if you're don't want to deal with a bunch of drama and egos, and you're looking for a long-term place to call home where compelling and competitive WvW is always only one click away, Blackgate is definitely worth looking into.

#5 Nirvii

Nirvii

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 193 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 04:57 AM

We have cookies and rooms for WvW for anyone! Join us :)

#6 Omnirai

Omnirai

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 39 posts
  • Server:Tarnished Coast

Posted 01 January 2013 - 06:02 AM

Blackgate is a scary server, they have coverage, skilled players and very organized guilds. Easily the closest server to T1 in the current T2 bracket.

(But please don't say you guys are outnumbered...us TC/SoR oceanic timezone players feel really, really sad when you say that! :()

#7 RandomErrata

RandomErrata

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 7 posts
  • Server:Sanctum of Rall

Posted 01 January 2013 - 06:19 AM

View PostLensar, on 01 January 2013 - 12:25 AM, said:

I wanted to chime in and back up what Nirvii says. Blackgate is a server filled with really awesome players and some of the best guilds in GW2. For the past 6 weeks, BG has constantly been #1 in Tier 2.

Our opponents almost always outnumber us, and they are always complaining about the long queues to get into ANY of their BGs. I didn't realize GW2 still had queues, because I never them. The only exception might be in EBG right after reset, but even then it's only taken a few minutes for me to get in.

If you're you're not afraid to fight when outnumbered, if you're don't want to deal with a bunch of drama and egos, and you're looking for a long-term place to call home where compelling and competitive WvW is always only one click away, Blackgate is definitely worth looking into.

Outnumbered my pretty pink buttocks. BG is zerging at nearly all times these days while their opponents have outmanned buffs on a regular basis. So nice try with the whole "we're special b/c we're outnumbered" BS. But, please, if a few more folks could join them then that'd be great so they could finally lift themselves into T1 by sheer numbers. I'm tired of them thinking they are special b/c of their zerg and better off-hours coverage so some time in T1 should be educational for them.

#8 Milkhead

Milkhead

Asuran Acolyte

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 53 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 07:32 AM

View PostOmnirai, on 01 January 2013 - 06:02 AM, said:

Blackgate is a scary server, they have coverage, skilled players and very organized guilds. Easily the closest server to T1 in the current T2 bracket.

(But please don't say you guys are outnumbered...us TC/SoR oceanic timezone players feel really, really sad when you say that! :()

View PostRandomErrata, on 01 January 2013 - 06:19 AM, said:

Outnumbered my pretty pink buttocks. BG is zerging at nearly all times these days while their opponents have outmanned buffs on a regular basis. So nice try with the whole "we're special b/c we're outnumbered" BS. But, please, if a few more folks could join them then that'd be great so they could finally lift themselves into T1 by sheer numbers. I'm tired of them thinking they are special b/c of their zerg and better off-hours coverage so some time in T1 should be educational for them.

See the difference in class between these two posts?

thats why we <3 TC so much more.
Siberz [Thai]
Blackgate

#9 Pexx

Pexx

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 82 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 07:35 AM

Join Blackgate and see hilarious antics by me in map chat. It's win-win.

#10 Straegen

Straegen

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 169 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 07:43 AM

How "honorable" are the players on the server in general? We are a small guild with age 40ish players looking for a new home focused on WvW but don't want to end up playing with a bunch of children that have poor attitudes and lack respect for their opponents. I know there are always bad apples on every server just don't want to open the map/team channel and see a bunch of trash talk. Basically we want to like the server team as a whole as well as our opponents.

Our current server (NS) mostly has respectful players but we are growing weary of getting outnumbered every match. We love good fights and don't mind taking lumps but don't want to be on the end of a seemingly never ending zerg like our current server. With that in mind how are the back and forth battles in this tier?

Thoughts from players on the server as well as opponents would be appreciated.

#11 Milkhead

Milkhead

Asuran Acolyte

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 53 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 08:23 AM

View PostStraegen, on 01 January 2013 - 07:43 AM, said:

How "honorable" are the players on the server in general? We are a small guild with age 40ish players looking for a new home focused on WvW but don't want to end up playing with a bunch of children that have poor attitudes and lack respect for their opponents. I know there are always bad apples on every server just don't want to open the map/team channel and see a bunch of trash talk. Basically we want to like the server team as a whole as well as our opponents.

Our current server (NS) mostly has respectful players but we are growing weary of getting outnumbered every match. We love good fights and don't mind taking lumps but don't want to be on the end of a seemingly never ending zerg like our current server. With that in mind how are the back and forth battles in this tier?

Thoughts from players on the server as well as opponents would be appreciated.

I am not in your age group but being age 30+ yrs old hopefully i am able to provide you with good bits of info. how honorable are the players on the server in the general? id say pretty decent. atleast wvw chatbox is not filled with junks. intra guild communications are done within respective guild channels. there is a minimal use of non-english language in chatbox (most likely you ll see 1-2 lines of Korean per day).

there are no massive size guilds on BG but instead the server is made up of lots of medium size from various time zones. we are quite fortunate that the guilds seem to get along well and often try to complete objectives together. Each guild is run by its own rules. Do whatever and have fun. for example, our guild 'Thai' is very easy going. everyday that we run wvw (about 6/7 times per week) we do not think so much of score (prolly our strength comes from not thinking too much about score). its more like hey lets do this and that and whatever. good night cya. tomorrow lets do it again or lets just do something eles. and learn as we go along. i do believe this is also the case for other BG guilds.

regarding our opponents, in our current matchup vs TC & SOR. we do like TC a lot because we think the Zombie Coast undead zerg and re zerg style is very hilarious and is full of spirit. we do not like SOR because they think we beat them 6 times only because they been on holiday for 6 weeks. but nevermind the love/hate we do fully respect both and alway think of them as worthy opponents.

in addition to whats mentioned, i believe your guild members will benefit from BG pve as well. We have people running dungeons and farming 24/7.

i hope this is helpful.

Edited by Milkhead, 01 January 2013 - 08:42 AM.

Siberz [Thai]
Blackgate

#12 Lalnuir

Lalnuir

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 152 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 01:16 PM

View PostMilkhead, on 01 January 2013 - 07:32 AM, said:

See the difference in class between these two posts?

thats why we <3 TC so much more.

TC hasn't had to put up with 6 weeks of bg going on about how awesome they are for winning in tier 2 when it's your late night/early morning crew doing most of the work against very little defenders.

#13 Ultimaistanza

Ultimaistanza

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 6 posts
  • Guild Tag:[TW]

Posted 01 January 2013 - 04:43 PM

View PostMilkhead, on 01 January 2013 - 08:23 AM, said:

regarding our opponents, in our current matchup vs TC & SOR. we do like TC a lot because we think the Zombie Coast undead zerg and re zerg style is very hilarious and is full of spirit. we do not like SOR because they think we beat them 6 times only because they been on holiday for 6 weeks. but nevermind the love/hate we do fully respect both and alway think of them as worthy opponents.

That is absolutly not what the vast majority of people in SoR believe. Each week we've worked hard to coordinate with our guilds, plan stratageis, and inform newcomers how to play, not mess around and blame our losses on vacations/breaks.The reason we place second each week is always the same tho, you are a 24 hour coverage server and we are not. During the day we always manage to reclaim our map and maintain a lead of at least 30 potential points, but right when night hits our server becomes a ghost town. And while we do have some increadably dedicated and amazing insomniacs and a couple oceanic players, they are no match for zergs that outnumber them by at least 4, or more, times thier numbers, that take almost everything over and skyrocket your score by a constant stream of 300 to as high as 600 potential points throughout the whole night long.

#14 Nirvii

Nirvii

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 193 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 05:04 PM

Keep the topic clean guys. This is not a discussion about SoR :)

We still looking for more NA/Oceanic Guilds!

Edited by Nirvii, 01 January 2013 - 06:11 PM.

#15 Formana

Formana

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 20 posts
  • Guild Tag:[Urge]

Posted 01 January 2013 - 06:21 PM

Blackgate, too, had holes in it's coverage. I've been here ever since I stepped on PvE and WvWvW. (I exclusively sPvP'd on the first 3 weeks of release at Dragonbrand) And I was there every night fighting War Machine on queue on 4 Borders with our humble Oceanic crew. Not once did I hear a complaint from my guild or from other guilds that we are losing due to being outnumbered. We never got blamed for losing the stuff that NA time upgraded. Fact is, nobody complained. We had minor hiccups, yes, and a few left after our fall from T1 but that never stopped us.

We ain't complainin, just sayin'. :)

#16 Rex Romulus

Rex Romulus

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 03:10 PM

View PostLensar, on 01 January 2013 - 12:25 AM, said:

What a liar. Blackgate is the one to always outnumber the others. They have good coverage on all timezones (or nearly). And their individual player skills are less than sub-par, except for a few I recently noted, but in general they are extremely poor players.

Seriously, lying in a recruitment thread that the enemy servers can see, bad tactic!

#17 DizzySkyJump

DizzySkyJump

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 03:53 PM

View PostRex Romulus, on 02 January 2013 - 03:10 PM, said:

What a liar. Blackgate is the one to always outnumber the others. They have good coverage on all timezones (or nearly). And their individual player skills are less than sub-par, except for a few I recently noted, but in general they are extremely poor players.

Seriously, lying in a recruitment thread that the enemy servers can see, bad tactic!
Perhaps you'll stay that way with that attitude and judgment.

Edited by DizzySkyJump, 02 January 2013 - 03:53 PM.

#18 Xinthai

Xinthai

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 04:52 PM

Posts like these are apparently very common from SoR players. I'm really beginning to dislike your server.

As for Blackgate, I've been here since day 1, and I absolutely love the community. Regardless of how good our players actually are (which I believe to be higher than you stated,) everybody on the map has the attitude that we can win no matter no matter how few people we have defending or attacking. Cries of 'BEASTGATE' go up even after we take a simple supply depot, or shatter a zerg. It's an odd little family we have, and I'd highly recommend anybody looking to transfer to check us out. :)

Edited by Xinthai, 02 January 2013 - 04:54 PM.

#19 funkybudda

funkybudda

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 08:22 PM

View PostXinthai, on 02 January 2013 - 04:52 PM, said:

Posts like these are apparently very common from SoR players. I'm really beginning to dislike your server.

As for Blackgate, I've been here since day 1, and I absolutely love the community. Regardless of how good our players actually are (which I believe to be higher than you stated,) everybody on the map has the attitude that we can win no matter no matter how few people we have defending or attacking. Cries of 'BEASTGATE' go up even after we take a simple supply depot, or shatter a zerg. It's an odd little family we have, and I'd highly recommend anybody looking to transfer to check us out. :)

feeling is mutual, but fact remains a fact, Blackgate has more population and time zone coverage compare to SoR and TC. SoR might have a stronger NA prime time, but that's about it. SInce I was only vacation for a week betwen Xmas and New Year, I've witness what BG has when I played in the morning and afternoon, there's no way BG is outnumbered during that time, not even close.

#20 Piteous

Piteous

Asuran Acolyte

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 98 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 10:38 PM

And their individual player skills are less than sub-par, except for a few I recently noted, but in general they are extremely poor players.

So...zerg warfare takes some kind of special skills...hmmm..i'll have to look into that.

#21 Arzqwar

Arzqwar

Fahrar Cub

• New Members
  • 13 posts
  • Server:Stormbluff Isle

Posted 03 January 2013 - 05:02 AM

as far as i know, bandwagoner love to go SOS more

#22 HederaHelix

HederaHelix

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 154 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 05:31 AM

I've been on three servers before Blackgate... I've stayed BG for the longest and intend on sticking here the rest of my time on GW2.  Its a great PVE Community, and fun fun fun in WvW! If you are looking for a hoppin' home, we're the server to check out! By far they've been the best experience in this game for me, WvW and PvE wise.

#23 Impmon

Impmon

Sylvari Specialist

• Members
  • 662 posts
  • Profession:Mesmer
  • Server:Jade Quarry

Posted 03 January 2013 - 01:43 PM

Most of the day & into the evening EST timezone BG is badly outnumbered.  I had the outmanned buff most of that time.  There aren't any zergs during that time.  SOR has consistent zergs with the CHOO guild having the ability to almost psychically predict where enemies are & show up to portal bomb them almost as if they have someone able to read what the enemy is saying perhaps with their minds !  :P

#24 Nirvii

Nirvii

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 193 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 06:34 PM

We had a major revamp of our community forum: http://blackgatewvw.com/forum/ make sure u check it out!
Also the WvW server TS changed to: lotd.org

#25 Kurthos

Kurthos

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 154 posts
  • Guild Tag:[Work]

Posted 03 January 2013 - 10:34 PM

Sea of Sorrows cannot wait to face Blackgate in Tier 1. The Dragonbrand transfer guilds still have a bone to pick with you guys :)

#26 Global_GW2

Global_GW2

Sylvari Specialist

• Members
  • 681 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 10:56 PM

View PostKurthos, on 03 January 2013 - 10:34 PM, said:

Sea of Sorrows cannot wait to face Blackgate in Tier 1. The Dragonbrand transfer guilds still have a bone to pick with you guys :)

Looking forward to it, if/when it comes. But it means we're going to have to perform even better against SoR's NA crew next week, which as SoS knows is no easy feat, or SBI is going to have to lose by an even larger margin. With the results of this week, BG is well setup to lose rating for winning next week unless we go balls to the wall which isn't exactly our strong suit consistently. SBI looks to be having a rough go right now though so it may just be a matter of when at this point.

It's funny that you guys are still a little heated over that mid-week comeback. I guess I would be in your shoes too. That was a tense match with a lot of mud slinging that turned on a dime overnight for some "unknown reason" (*ducks*) :P . It was also the beginning of the end of Dragonbrand's hope of competing in the top two tiers as it turned out.

Edited by Global_GW2, 03 January 2013 - 10:57 PM.

#27 Kurthos

Kurthos

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 154 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 10:59 PM

It was more of a wake up call for Dragonbrand than anything. Axis of Insurrection+TSym in addition of a few others who were either casual or unwilling to coordinate were the only forces on that server. When you guys picked up our only Oceanic guild [LLB] you broke our hearts, so yes we want to beat you up. We really liked [LLB] :P

#28 ChocPudding

ChocPudding

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 02:08 AM

I love you Kurthos :) I still dream one day we work together again. GW3!!!

Back on topic. Addressing some of the general misconception about Blackgate.

We don't have much Oceanics. What we have is a lot of dedicated SEA players.

So yah, aussie aussie aussie! And kiwis too <3

#29 Kurthos

Kurthos

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 154 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 02:21 AM

Okay, SoS will trade you half of our Australian players for half of your SEA players.

#30 ChocPudding

ChocPudding

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 03:21 AM

Kurthos...You know that ain't gonna happen...

Let's talk offline. This is the Blackgate recruitment thread. Let's stay on topic plz :)

Aussies and kiwis that are not on SoS~~~ Join us on Blackgate for a T1 challenge soon. (or you can choose SoS which is the Aussie server to help them counter JQ's new recruits)

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users