Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Help
- - - - -

Price check on Dusk. And opinions


  • Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 gamblers_luck

gamblers_luck

    Asuran Acolyte

  • Members
  • 68 posts
  • Location:United Kingdom
  • Server:Desolation

Posted 01 January 2013 - 06:04 PM

Lucky enough to get this out the forge.  Just wondering if people think I should sell now or wait....and what would be a fair price.


#2 Deadringers1

Deadringers1

    Fahrar Cub

  • New Members
  • 23 posts
  • Server:Desolation

Posted 01 January 2013 - 08:06 PM

well there is a bid in right now for 490 gold mate...I'd sell up and move on!

#3 Eon Lilu

Eon Lilu

    Golem Rider

  • Members
  • 2295 posts
  • Location:UK
  • Server:Desolation

Posted 01 January 2013 - 08:12 PM

A while back a dev stated we would be getting an easier way to get pre cursors soon, something like a scavenging event line or something, but they also stated we could be waiting a while.

So yeah, sell. 490 gold is a good price.

Edited by Eon Lilu, 01 January 2013 - 08:12 PM.


#4 rotsono

rotsono

    Asuran Acolyte

  • Members
  • 84 posts
  • Guild Tag:[DD]
  • Server:Elona Reach

Posted 01 January 2013 - 08:43 PM

It will still go up as long as ppl buy twilight for more then 2500g.

#5 DeadlyShield

DeadlyShield

    Pale Tree Seedling

  • New Members
  • 10 posts
  • Guild Tag:[AFS]
  • Server:Sea of Sorrows

Posted 01 January 2013 - 11:47 PM

I just sold mine for 585 gold. Just sell it because the next patch is going to murder the pre cursors price.

#6 Lordkrall

Lordkrall

    Legion Commander

  • Members
  • 5336 posts
  • Location:Sweden
  • Profession:Warrior
  • Server:Aurora Glade

Posted 01 January 2013 - 11:56 PM

View PostDeadlyShield, on 01 January 2013 - 11:47 PM, said:

I just sold mine for 585 gold. Just sell it because the next patch is going to murder the pre cursors price.

Oh? When did they confirm that?

#7 gamblers_luck

gamblers_luck

    Asuran Acolyte

  • Members
  • 68 posts
  • Location:United Kingdom
  • Server:Desolation

Posted 02 January 2013 - 12:02 AM

View PostLordkrall, on 01 January 2013 - 11:56 PM, said:

Oh? When did they confirm that?

Yes exactly that's what I'm thinking, they haven't said they would make it easier officially have they?  I would ideally I'd like to get another Dusk, sell the second one and use the money from that to help me actually craft the Legendary itself.   I'd be gutted if I'd sold the precursor itself and then never saw one drop, or get from the forge again. But so many are saying sell, so I'm confused still.

#8 Shana

Shana

    Fahrar Cub

  • Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 12:07 AM

As of right now everything is speculation and the best someone can give you is their opinion.

In my opinion, you should sell your precursor now unless you are close to getting your legendary. I am sitting on a staff precursor i could sell for 400-450g but I am about 100g away from finishing so I am hanging on to it otherwise I would sell and hope that the scavenger hunt they announced brings prices down.

#9 matsif

matsif

    Seraph Guardian

  • Members
  • 1516 posts
  • Server:Fort Aspenwood

Posted 02 January 2013 - 12:16 AM

I personally am going for the juggernaut, but if I got the colossus I'd sell it right now and use the funds to get the rest of what I need for the legendary.  That would be my suggestion about it, unless you are like 1 piece away from making twilight.

#10 gamblers_luck

gamblers_luck

    Asuran Acolyte

  • Members
  • 68 posts
  • Location:United Kingdom
  • Server:Desolation

Posted 02 January 2013 - 06:15 PM

Thanks everyone.  You've lot have pretty much convinced me pretty much to sell it, I'm nowhere near to having the things I would need for a legendary, at least with the gold I can use it to buy the things I will need and then just play the mystic forge game again to try and get another one.

The only question now is should I put a sell order on there, or just 'Sell to the highest bidder'?

Edited by gamblers_luck, 02 January 2013 - 06:16 PM.


#11 Deadringers1

Deadringers1

    Fahrar Cub

  • New Members
  • 23 posts
  • Server:Desolation

Posted 02 January 2013 - 07:12 PM

You're not very decisive are you mate :)

there are buy orders in for 520 gold at the moment so I'd sell it now take the gold and run!

#12 matsif

matsif

    Seraph Guardian

  • Members
  • 1516 posts
  • Server:Fort Aspenwood

Posted 02 January 2013 - 07:12 PM

View Postgamblers_luck, on 02 January 2013 - 06:15 PM, said:

The only question now is should I put a sell order on there, or just 'Sell to the highest bidder'?

with how high it generally goes for (over 400g), I'd just sell to highest bidder, but I'm lazy.  You would easily get more with a sell order, although it might be a few days.  Really depends on whether or not you want the money now or later.

#13 gamblers_luck

gamblers_luck

    Asuran Acolyte

  • Members
  • 68 posts
  • Location:United Kingdom
  • Server:Desolation

Posted 07 January 2013 - 05:32 PM

Sold for 475 Gold, not including sales fee's etc, but still not a bad sale.  I was going to wait a little while but then noticed that there are over 19 Dusk's on the TP now (Compared to the usual one or two you normally see), so when I saw a higher than normal buy order I jumped it before anyone else.  Guessing people are shifting them before they drop.

#14 Deadringers1

Deadringers1

    Fahrar Cub

  • New Members
  • 23 posts
  • Server:Desolation

Posted 07 January 2013 - 09:50 PM

noice!

Any plans for the gold? :)

#15 gamblers_luck

gamblers_luck

    Asuran Acolyte

  • Members
  • 68 posts
  • Location:United Kingdom
  • Server:Desolation

Posted 07 January 2013 - 11:06 PM

Crafting the gifts (The ones that I can now), and waiting for the Scavenger hunt or trying for another Dusk.   Might make a couple of investments, made a bit already on Snowflakes.




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users