• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Vagrant

Vagrant

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 03:31 PM

So I was doing my level 10 daily and we started off with the swamp. I was in the middle of running a wisp back when the team opened the path to the boss. I don't know how they opened the path even though I was still holding onto my wisp.One of the team members laughed at me but wouldn't explain what happened. Is it possible he duped the wisps?

Also,at the Jade Maw, after killing the first 2 tentacles, at least 10 crystals spawned on the ground. I have no idea what happened but we had more than enough crystals without even trying.

#2 Johny Bravo

Johny Bravo

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 03:33 PM

I don't know about the wisp but if a Guardian uses Binding Blades, I think that is the skill name, as a tentacle is dying it will spawn multiple crystals.

#3 AMIX_GW2

AMIX_GW2

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 483 posts
  • Server:Jade Quarry

Posted 02 January 2013 - 03:35 PM

I have never herd of the swamp dupe, not sure why anyone would even want to cause its that easy.. the jade maw i can agree with..our group had more than enough crystals to kill him.

it seems people will find anyway to make it easier to run fractals for example:
There is also a pretty big glitch in the cat/asura path where an engineer can port you to the boss. I wont give any details

#4 Paajanen

Paajanen

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • Guild Tag:[RK]
  • Server:Gandara

Posted 02 January 2013 - 03:49 PM

I think you had the same bug as my party had couple of days ago (LVL 2/3). The swamp spawned 5 wisps instead of 3 so everyone of us could take one. It also bugged that we had to kill the Mossman not Bloomhunger.

#5 Khrushchev

Khrushchev

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 255 posts
  • Profession:Necromancer
  • Guild Tag:[GT]
  • Server:Henge of Denravi

Posted 02 January 2013 - 05:18 PM

View PostPaajanen, on 02 January 2013 - 03:49 PM, said:

It also bugged that we had to kill the Mossman not Bloomhunger.

The having to kill the Mossman is just another path in the dungeon, unless you mean you killed the Mossman in the Bloomhunger room.

With regards to OP, the only way most people who are at level 80 fractals right now are there is because of a mass amount of exploits,  safe spots and breaking the game in every way they can. I would probably recommend not running fractals with groups that are so quick to use them even on the easiest fractals, if punishments start getting handed out for exploits such as these, you wouldn't want to get caught up in that mess.

#6 Paajanen

Paajanen

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • Guild Tag:[RK]
  • Server:Gandara

Posted 02 January 2013 - 07:42 PM

View PostKhrushchev, on 02 January 2013 - 05:18 PM, said:

The having to kill the Mossman is just another path in the dungeon, unless you mean you killed the Mossman in the Bloomhunger room.

We killed him in teh Bloomhunger room :P

#7 Just Horus

Just Horus

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 224 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 08:23 PM

Using a tome after holding a wisp allows a Guardian to keep the wisp even after wisps reset (they can keep the wisp for ~50secs with the Elite Focus trait). This way, you can have a bunch of guardians keep the wisp (all you need is to have 1 of the wisps be dropped to reset the wisp clefts), essentially allowing more than 3 wisps to be available. With 3 or more guardians, this event can be completed almost immediately.

Edited by Horus Moonlight, 02 January 2013 - 08:24 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users