Deehorsey

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 2 posts
  • Guild Tag:[BCRP]
  • Server:Blackgate

Posted 03 January 2013 - 08:03 AM

Well met.

I am Deehorsey. I have been active throughout the MMO community for over a decade across a dozen games. The modern MMO community really has evolved from the times of competitive 8mans, much to my chagrin. Change isn’t a bad thing ~ but in my case, it has lessened my enjoyment of the genre.

There was a time I knew all of my guildmates specs, even down to their very gear. We built our characters up to compliment one another, and assist each other. We built bonds over cracked skulls. We designed our groups to have a certain amount of functionality in each category (dps, cc, healing, etc). Once we had success, it became about efficiency. Doing it better, doing it faster.

For me, the appeal to MMO’s is honing these skills. I’ve been rather reluctant to do so in the past, but the time has come for me to put up or shut up. I want to build this guild with more players who are also interested in this highly organized and competitive type of play.

There won’t be yelling. There won’t be arguing.
We will design an offensive strategy, and it will take practice.

While this may sound rigid, that is not my intent. I want to find people who want to revive this old gaming spirit. People who enjoy theorycraft, who want to talk about builds, or 10/15/20vXstrategies. Players who fight for blood and pride.

And so the guild is appropriately named; Return to Jordheim.

To find out more, visit us at: http://returntojordheim.enjin.com/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users