• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 wal182

wal182

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 07:51 AM

I have already sent a email to anet support, but my question is can i get my account and stuff back even though it got perm-banned. I stopped playing around 3 months ago i come back to at first looks like a totally new character with different armor and weapons. Now i just assumed at first they must have did some reworking on some skins of armor. Then i go into the game and i find out my character is decked out in magic find gear so im assuming he was used for farming. So if i do manage to get my account back what will happen to my character and the gear on it. Now im not saying i want to keep the gear i didn't earn but what will they just stripe me of everything and just give me a naked 80? Oh by the way i logged in for no more than 10 mins but come back today to find out its been perma-banned.

Tl;DR Got hacked and now accounts been banned will i get the account back and character on it?

#2 huaweiii

huaweiii

Asuran Acolyte

• Banned
  • 81 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 07:56 AM

yes, u should

#3 Astral Projections

Astral Projections

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 446 posts
  • Guild Tag:[MIND]
  • Server:Henge of Denravi

Posted 04 January 2013 - 08:41 AM

They now have account restoration. So either your account will be rolled back to the date it was hacked or you will get it back in the state you found it in. Not sure which, will depend on how it's handled and when the account was compromised.
https://en.support.g...etail/a_id/9274
Account Restoration FAQ
Answer ID 9274   |    Published 12/11/2012 11:59 AM   |    Updated 12/12/2012 12:48 PM
Can I recover my lost items or characters after my account was compromised?
Yes, we are able to revert your account to a point prior to the compromise incident as long as the compromise took place on or after December 1, 2012, and if it meets the qualifications of the restoration process (below).
How does Support conduct a restoration?
How far back do you go to restore an account?
Can you use the Account Restoration Tool to restore a specific character or item?
Can I pick the date of my restoration?
Will I get everything back?
How long does it take to conduct an account restoration?
Is there a limit on account restorations?
Account Restoration Tool Quick Facts:
Please note that the Account Restoration Service is available only for accounts that were compromised after December 1, 2012, and under limited conditions, as outlined above.

Edited by Astral Projections, 04 January 2013 - 08:44 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users