Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 113 posts
  • Guild Tag:[CoF]
  • Server:Jade Quarry

Posted 11 January 2013 - 10:40 PM

View PostJ E R I C O, on 11 January 2013 - 10:26 PM, said:

youtube stuff

Wow, no wonder you guys rock. Your game plays way faster then mine....

#92 chuckles79

chuckles79

Seraph Guardian

• Members
  • 1685 posts
  • Guild Tag:[FANG]
  • Server:Sea of Sorrows

Posted 11 January 2013 - 11:49 PM

View PostGuy_Fawkes_jr, on 11 January 2013 - 05:34 PM, said:

I smell fear from SoS. They are going out of their way to propagate the message that at worse BG will keep JQ down during SoS not so off coverage hours ( hey SoS is always full 24/7 ) to best lets remind BG how the big bad SBI/JQ monster kicked them out of t1 ( truth of the matter it was SoS's large WvW dominance in t2 prior to reaching t1 and SoS consistent high score in t1 that pushed BG to t2 and kept them there for long.

I  might just transfer the guild back to Blackgate. BG plays for first they just might get this but if they get tricked into fighting for second place they will end up back in t2.

Let the mindgames begin?  I'm not about to suggest that BG should play for anything but first place.  I think anyone who starts out the week playing for second are not going to find any kind of success.

That being said, hard decisions will have to be made Monday morning.  If BG finds itself in a close second to JQ, they should honestly gun for us and try to take first and assure they at least get 2nd if not first.  If SoS is in first however, they should be aware of JQ's late week pushes and should make stopping their work week Euro time slot their #1 priority.

I giggle at the idea of JQ getting double-teamed all week long; but after my laughter subsides, I really don't want to win that way either. Have no doubt that we will viciously defend our homelands, and our guilds will scorch the borderlands of both JQ and BG with equal alacrity.  Likewise, no defensive position in EB will be safe haven and no SoS fortification will be bought with less than a calamity of blood and tears.

Edited by chuckles79, 11 January 2013 - 11:51 PM.

#93 OGBarron

OGBarron

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • Profession:Warrior
  • Guild Tag:[OG]

Posted 12 January 2013 - 01:54 AM

View PostVal367, on 11 January 2013 - 06:03 AM, said:

lol - hilarious of barron to talk trash when he "won" by xfering to the top server ....  certainly haven't missed his crying and foot stamping  on guild/realm forums

Mate....we didnt transfer to SoS to jump on a server that would inevitably win. We transferred because Blackgate was so terrible.....

I cried alot on the forums....yes....because it was soooo frustrating that you guys claimed to be so good....but were so bad ;/ You literally fielded 10 commanders on one map, with a 2 hour queue, whilst the other 3 maps got WTFPWNED. It was soooooo incredibly horrifying being a part of Bitchgate.....so we left to play with our PRX brothers - To Sea of Sorrows...the unofficial OCEANIC server.....us being OCEANIC...it was fitting....

We also had members from our guild on SoS well before we chose Blackgate.

#94 Nirvii

Nirvii

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 193 posts
  • Guild Tag:[THAI]
  • Server:Blackgate

Posted 12 January 2013 - 02:18 AM

View PostBarronofDiE, on 12 January 2013 - 01:54 AM, said:

Mate....we didnt transfer to SoS to jump on a server that would inevitably win. We transferred because Blackgate was so terrible.....
I cried alot on the forums....yes....because it was soooo frustrating that you guys claimed to be so good....but were so bad ;/ You literally fielded 10 commanders on one map, with a 2 hour queue, whilst the other 3 maps got WTFPWNED. It was soooooo incredibly horrifying being a part of Bitchgate.....so we left to play with our PRX brothers - To Sea of Sorrows...the unofficial OCEANIC server.....us being OCEANIC...it was fitting....
We also had members from our guild on SoS well before we chose Blackgate.
Nobody claimed that we're good at that time. Beside it's just the forum propaganda to stop people from flowing into BG because they're calling us stackgate. The result was that we aint that stackgate, lost to JQ/SBI, got pushed down to tier2 by SoS. If there is no SoS at that time, i think we're still able to stand in tier1 at that time.

Now we're back with more organized manner and more recruits. Hope to turn things around. I dont think we're that "terrible" server considering we're able to hold SoR/IoJ/TC for more than 9 weeks in tier2. You jumped from us to tier1 (and No1) server, that's your own choice, flame us elsewhere but not in our recruitment thread. That's just rude and a bad rep to yourself (which i think u already had :P).

#95 Beastgate

Beastgate

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 423 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 02:36 AM

No score update? No T1 thread?
Anyway, best of luck to newcomer Blackgate.

#96 Ornio

Ornio

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 24 posts
  • Profession:Guardian
  • Guild Tag:[KnT]

Posted 12 January 2013 - 02:50 AM

Congrats Blackgate, keep up the good work!

Looking forward to the matchup in Tier 1 :cool:

#97 Duke Randall

Duke Randall

Fahrar Cub

• New Members
  • 13 posts
  • Guild Tag:[iR]

Posted 12 January 2013 - 05:40 AM

View PostRivenTheValorous, on 11 January 2013 - 09:29 AM, said:

Apparently, errybody wants to kill me. Can't. Wait.

It's cool Riven, I don't.

#98 pot

pot

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 201 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 06:08 AM

Lets have a fun week.

Edited by pot, 12 January 2013 - 07:52 AM.

#99 Antithesis

Antithesis

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 07:08 AM

Best of luck BG.

#100 Cirus

Cirus

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 196 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 01:52 PM

I'm absolutely loving these fights Blackgate, you guys are providing a far greater challenge than Stormbluff Isle ever could. :D

#101 Beastgate

Beastgate

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 423 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 12:11 AM

View PostCirus, on 12 January 2013 - 01:52 PM, said:

I'm absolutely loving these fights Blackgate, you guys are providing a far greater challenge than Stormbluff Isle ever could. :D
Which is weird because we have always beat Blackgate in the past.

#102 pot

pot

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 201 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 12:28 AM

View PostBeastgate, on 13 January 2013 - 12:11 AM, said:

Which is weird because we have always beat Blackgate in the past.

Keyword, the past.

#103 FriendlyFire

FriendlyFire

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 273 posts
  • Guild Tag:[AoS]

Posted 13 January 2013 - 08:21 AM

This thread is diamonds.

#104 Magikarp

Magikarp

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 93 posts
  • Guild Tag:[MERC]

Posted 13 January 2013 - 06:04 PM

View PostGuy_Fawkes_jr, on 11 January 2013 - 05:34 PM, said:

I smell fear from SoS. They are going out of their way to propagate the message that at worse BG will keep JQ down during SoS not so off coverage hours ( hey SoS is always full 24/7 ) to best lets remind BG how the big bad SBI/JQ monster kicked them out of t1 ( truth of the matter it was SoS's large WvW dominance in t2 prior to reaching t1 and SoS consistent high score in t1 that pushed BG to t2 and kept them there for long.

I  might just transfer the guild back to Blackgate. BG plays for first they just might get this but if they get tricked into fighting for second place they will end up back in t2.

Posted Image

So afraid... Spent the last 5hours full capping and shutting down SoS BL w/ Amarathy & MERC...

Breakout after we swap to EB retook, redlake :P, logging off. So much fear that we increased our lead over Oceanic / EU period from 2k behind BG to 12k ahead of them... :S

The real fight starts Monday, I hope you can keep up BG! Remember, look for and focus the Female Norn Elementalist commander, shes purdy :3 ^_^.

Edited by Magikarp, 13 January 2013 - 06:24 PM.

#105 Waage83

Waage83

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 153 posts
  • Guild Tag:[RK]

Posted 14 January 2013 - 01:11 AM

View PostMagikarp, on 13 January 2013 - 06:04 PM, said:

-snip-

Switch sides to BG. It was way more fun over here. Instead of taking a poorly defended side you can fight full zerg's head on. I am telling you BG underdog side is where it is best.

#106 EvilSinzGW2

EvilSinzGW2

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 169 posts
  • Guild Tag:[PUG]

Posted 14 January 2013 - 01:56 AM

View PostWaage83, on 14 January 2013 - 01:11 AM, said:

Switch sides to BG. It was way more fun over here. Instead of taking a poorly defended side you can fight full zerg's head on. I am telling you BG underdog side is where it is best.

Are you seriously telling anyone who will listen that BG does not run around in 50+ zergs?  Maybe your 'small guild' does not but BG has HUGE zergs.  Your server issues are 1) coverage and 2) not very good in open field fighting so your zergs just cough up bags.

Edited by EvilSinzGW2, 14 January 2013 - 01:57 AM.

#107 Gully

Gully

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 45 posts
  • Guild Tag:[oPP]

Posted 14 January 2013 - 04:16 AM

3) defending

...you were missing the most important one :)

#108 Waage83

Waage83

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 153 posts
  • Guild Tag:[RK]

Posted 14 January 2013 - 10:38 AM

View PostEvilSinzGW2, on 14 January 2013 - 01:56 AM, said:

Are you seriously telling anyone who will listen that BG does not run around in 50+ zergs?  Maybe your 'small guild' does not but BG has HUGE zergs.  Your server issues are 1) coverage and 2) not very good in open field fighting so your zergs just cough up bags.

Do you sit and get offended by random stuff on the internet on a day to day basis.

It was friendly banter and nothing more. Relax dood.

#109 Aggressive Buffalo

Aggressive Buffalo

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 03:07 PM

You lads aren't ready for T1 yet , better luck next time. Pretty embarrassing to be honest after all the noise you made. Cheers.

#110 draxynnic

draxynnic

Lorebug

• Moderators
  • 7636 posts
  • Server:Sanctum of Rall

Posted 16 January 2013 - 04:50 AM

View PostAggressive Buffalo, on 14 January 2013 - 03:07 PM, said:

You lads aren't ready for T1 yet , better luck next time. Pretty embarrassing to be honest after all the noise you made. Cheers.
Putting server pride aside, Blackgate was proving pretty dominant in T2, to the point where I'd heard enough SoR players grumbling about always going up against Blackgate that it wouldn't surprise me if SoR's poor performance last week was at least partly a deliberate effort to push Blackgate up a tier. Last time I looked, Stormbluff was coming last in the T2 rankings, so unless they have a habit of rallying late in the match or they have lots of people on break, then I'd say it looks like Blackgate fits into T1 better than Stormbluff.

Edited by draxynnic, 16 January 2013 - 04:57 AM.

Got any comments or queries about moderation in one of my spheres of responsibility? Make sure I get the message!

#111 funkybudda

funkybudda

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 05:22 PM

View Postdraxynnic, on 16 January 2013 - 04:50 AM, said:

Putting server pride aside, Blackgate was proving pretty dominant in T2, to the point where I'd heard enough SoR players grumbling about always going up against Blackgate that it wouldn't surprise me if SoR's poor performance last week was at least partly a deliberate effort to push Blackgate up a tier. Last time I looked, Stormbluff was coming last in the T2 rankings, so unless they have a habit of rallying late in the match or they have lots of people on break, then I'd say it looks like Blackgate fits into T1 better than Stormbluff.

I think last week's match was a combination of BG pushing harder for tier 1 and some SoR WvW players taking a short break and be ready for the start of a new match with SBI coming down to tier 2.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users