No replies to this topic

#1 Ariathos

Ariathos

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 0 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 03:36 PM

Hello,

I am looking for an english speaking guild in europe.

What I do:
Currently I am on my way to full exotic and recently ran explorable dungons with pugs, mostly Arah. I am running a DD/SB build, specced into crit strikes, ap and acrobatics.

How I play:
I participated every event in the beta and played roughly 3 to 4 weeks from launch, then I paused for a while. I've got some experience in most things of the game, but still, I have much to learn.Right now I have no interest in WvW, since I would be alone. At the moment I would like to focus on PvE conent, but I would love to try WvW for real in a group.

Server?
Currently I am on Blacktide, but I just switched there for the larger player base, I dont really care much for servers at the moment, since I have no realation somewhere. So I have no problem with changing servers, if neccesary.

About me:
I am male, 20 and a student from germany. I am looking for an english speaking guild because I could use the practice and I cant stand the localization from the game and most of the german players that come with it.

If you have interest, the best wy to reach me would be ingame, name is Shiverpaw, also you can PM me here on the forums.

Have a nice day.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users