• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 restless_spirit

restless_spirit

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 04:22 AM

I wanted to get the best possible armor for a condition damage based necro.  Right now that seems to be the Grenth Exotic Karma armor, right?  Is there a better one for a condition damage based necro?  Thanks.

[Moved to the necromancer part of Vigil Academy - Arduin]

Edited by Arduin, 10 January 2013 - 03:44 PM.

#2 DoctorJest

DoctorJest

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 04:13 PM

I hate to be "that guy" but in this instance there's no way I can answer your question more fully than to link this wonderful guide:

http://www.guildwars...cer-in-pve-wvw/

#3 Yski

Yski

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 217 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 04:39 PM

The above link is amazing. To summ it up, go for precision, toughness, condition damage.

For karma armor you'll have to pick different parts from different temples. Don't buy all of the pieces at same place as you'll end up with all sorts of stats you don't want. All the karma armors have the same skin, only the stats change. Don't be afraid to mix them up!

You'll be able to get everything except coat and boots this way (or all was it coat and shoulder?). For the remaining two parts you'll need to do dungeons or buy them via trading post. It might also take a while before you get to all the temples you need, so you'll need patience. I've been trying to get the final missing piece of karma armor for almost a week now, though admittedly I haven't had that much time to play anyway.

Edited by Yski, 10 January 2013 - 04:43 PM.

#4 Cerbeius

Cerbeius

Fahrar Cub

• New Members
  • 13 posts
  • Server:Desolation

Posted 10 January 2013 - 04:44 PM

Indeed, you can get 4/6 Karma God pieces with the Rabid stats on it. For the 2 other pieces, if you want to spend some money, go with the Khilbron's amor set. But if you don't mind doing some dungeon runs, you can farm tokens in CM, TA, HoTW or Arah. Those dungeons have also armor sets with the Rabid stats layout.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: necromancer, condition damage, armor

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users