• This topic is locked This topic is locked
1 reply to this topic

#1 iwantedorange

iwantedorange

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 10:05 AM

Except I wasn't! Filed a support ticket, posting everywhere I can think of to try and get it resolved but tbh I have little faith left in them.

I mean how does this even happen? I've NEVER sent gold to anyone and I'm sure they should be able to see that from game logs. They should be able to see chat logs too and see that I'm obviously not a gold seller. Yet, every day I see the same people spamming chat and actually selling gold and they never get banned.

Their own terms say that an actual person reviews things before taking an action and carefully considers all the evidence first. I find that a bit hard to believe at this point.

#2 Chalky

Chalky

chalktastic

• Super Moderators
  • 4786 posts
  • Guild Tag:[GOON]
  • Server:Maguuma

Posted 10 January 2013 - 11:18 AM

Good luck with your support ticket, but this isn't really the place to discuss your specific ban.  Arena Net are pretty good at resolving false positives so hopefully you won't be out of the game for long.

One important thing to check is that your password hasn't been discovered by a gold seller and that they've not been logging into your account to do illicit things without your knowledge.  Ensure that your account has a secure and unique password and never give it to anyone.
Do you need help or just want to chat about moderation?  Drop me a PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users