• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Kable

Kable

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 294 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 06:53 PM

All I see so far is weapons that are legendary.
I am looking for legendary armors and upgrades.

I have been reading here and there that the Fractals gear is better than exotic gear but not as good as legendary gear. Where is this legendary gear? How do I go about getting it? I started Fractals and then hit the wall when trying to find groups that want to do either the first or groups that are well advanced and don't want to do older fractals. So I am stuck at fractals lvl 3.

Also any word on when/if they are going to allow lower levels to do higher fractals? I saw in a dev post that they were going to introduce this in the future patch but no word since then.

Any help on either of these topics would be great. I am in exotic gears for PvE but looking to upgrade to legendary if there is a way to...or I will just keep trying to get into higher fractal groups.

#2 Lordkrall

Lordkrall

Legion Commander

• Members
  • 5336 posts
  • Profession:Warrior
  • Server:Aurora Glade

Posted 10 January 2013 - 06:58 PM

There are no other Legendary gear than the weapons. More might be added in the future but as of now there are only weapons.

There are two kinds of Ascended gear at the moment (the one tied to Fractals) Rings and Back items.

The Fractal updates might be in the patch coming this month, but no confirmation.

#3 Pustovnik

Pustovnik

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 06:58 PM

There is no legendary gear and also there is no ascended gear yet.. Only ascended rings and backs. So, exotic is max.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users