One of the great things about multi-player games is being part of a great community or guild and for many people the sheer variety of guilds and communities that spring up is one of the highlights of playing and being in an MMO.
With this in mind, each month the staffers here at GW2 Guru will select a guild it feels has added something unique and valuable to the Guild Wars 2 community. This can be anything from being king of the castle in WvW, dominating in sPvP to doing crazy and whacky things as a guild.
To be featured your guild can be any size, have any theme (so long as it's EULA friendly), and you will need to fill in a questionnaire that let's us know about your guild.
The process for doing so is as below:
- Your guild leader must send a mail to the below address with the title "Request For GFG form"
- We will then send you a copy of the questionnaire.
- Fill it in (English only I'm afraid) and send it back to us, using the above address with the title "<Your Guilds Name>[tag] Application for GFG"
- Applications for a month will close on the last Monday of the month
- If you are successful we'll mail you back and let you know. If not you can always try again the next month.
Hopefully, this bit of fun feature will bring out the depth and diversity of the Guild Wars 2 community and increase the enjoyment of this excellent game
We are accepting applications now and will announce the winner on the final Friday of each month. In this case it will be end of February to give us time to iron out any wrinkles and to give you time to respond.
Note: For those concerned about privacy we won't use your emails for marketing or pass them on to others to do so :)