Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Help
* * * * - 3 votes

T1 - BG, JQ, SoS

tier 1 blackgate sea of sorrows jade quarry

  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
1132 replies to this topic

#871 MikeSr

MikeSr

    Vanguard Scout

  • Members
  • 287 posts
  • Profession:Engineer
  • Server:Sanctum of Rall

Posted 28 January 2013 - 11:08 PM

Anyone who wants to know which server did the most recruiting simply go check post history of Jedahs on official forums :)

#872 Stei

Stei

    Vanguard Scout

  • Members
  • 327 posts
  • Guild Tag:[AoS]
  • Server:Jade Quarry

Posted 28 January 2013 - 11:20 PM

View PostJedbacca, on 28 January 2013 - 09:37 PM, said:

I came to JQ because my guild was offered precursors...we are still waiting for them.  Stei said they may have been lost in the mail, but I'm sure this will get sorted out soon :s
We sent it via doylak and then BG ganked it my apologies kind sir! But the next blackgate legendary you might see could have been the precursor meant for you!

#873 Laylyn

Laylyn

    Sylvari Specialist

  • Members
  • Curse Premium
  • 587 posts
  • Location:The Hallowed Halls of Valhalla
  • Guild Tag:[HNT]
  • Server:Blackgate

Posted 29 January 2013 - 12:24 AM

View PostEvank1, on 28 January 2013 - 10:23 PM, said:

I have to agree with this. Players should have the right to transfer to whatever server they wish without talk of bandwagons/turncloaks. The consolidation serves to counter the attrition that has taken place in WvW over the last several months. I am glad that many players decided to transfer up for the sake of competition.

Layln has put in a great deal of effort to promote a more diverse WvW environment post TA and HoD. And I think we've all benefited from that with much healthier competition in T1 and T2. T1 has been a close race for weeks; just last week the 1 and 2 spot were only seperated by ~10k points.


Thank you for the props, but just to clarify, my recruitment effort were over prior to SoS hitting T1.  Most of that was simply overflow from the original Blackgate recruitment drive and a few volunteer guilds.

The most recent balancing efforts came from a variety of sources.   Many of those individuals were on SoS and JQ, with posts still on these forums.  

Those are the people currently deserving props for trying, not myself.   I'm not comfortable for getting praise for work I didn't do.


/salute

View PostJedbacca, on 28 January 2013 - 09:37 PM, said:

I came to JQ because my guild was offered precursors...we are still waiting for them.  Stei said they may have been lost in the mail, but I'm sure this will get sorted out soon :s


Lies!!!  You went there for the beer.   Tell the truth, you lush.


/salute

#874 Waage83

Waage83

    Vanguard Scout

  • Members
  • 153 posts
  • Guild Tag:[RK]

Posted 29 January 2013 - 12:27 AM

View PostKrill, on 28 January 2013 - 07:11 PM, said:

+1

It's easy for players to get motivated and fill the queues when they smell blood in the water with easy pickings. It is also easy to say screw it and take it down a notch, or just not play at all when you've lost before the weekend is over. In the current configuration of week long battles and inability to generate meaningful gains without large guild / zerg groups, this will always be the case.

That is the nature of things. Getting people motivated to fight a losing fight is hard and you can always see the loudest people tend to shy away from every fight if they are not part of the massive zerg. Every one always have a inflated sense of how great they are even if they are not doing any thing. What really defines a server is when they are down for the count. After they have lost all there points and all there zones.

After they lost every thing. THEN you will see who are willing to fight.

#875 Stei

Stei

    Vanguard Scout

  • Members
  • 327 posts
  • Guild Tag:[AoS]
  • Server:Jade Quarry

Posted 29 January 2013 - 12:32 AM

View PostWaage83, on 29 January 2013 - 12:27 AM, said:

That is the nature of things. Getting people motivated to fight a losing fight is hard and you can always see the loudest people tend to shy away from every fight if they are not part of the massive zerg. Every one always have a inflated sense of how great they are even if they are not doing any thing. What really defines a server is when they are down for the count. After they have lost all there points and all there zones.

After they lost every thing. THEN you will see who are willing to fight.

Not to be a smartass or anything but it was pretty much to that point on reset night when we had like a 70 tick and two maps had no blue whatsoever. Just saying.

#876 Waage83

Waage83

    Vanguard Scout

  • Members
  • 153 posts
  • Guild Tag:[RK]

Posted 29 January 2013 - 12:36 AM

View PostStei, on 29 January 2013 - 12:32 AM, said:

Not to be a smartass or anything but it was pretty much to that point on reset night when we had like a 70 tick and two maps had no blue whatsoever. Just saying.

Reset don't mater. It is when you have no points again and again and again while having the other sides guilds take over your land so you wake up to tier 3 keeps every day.

#877 crowea

crowea

    Vanguard Scout

  • Members
  • 280 posts
  • Server:Sea of Sorrows

Posted 29 January 2013 - 12:59 AM

After reading last few pages I reckon JQQ will implode before Easter - too much ego there.

#878 Amepelia

Amepelia

    Fahrar Cub

  • Members
  • 18 posts
  • Guild Tag:[Agg]
  • Server:Sea of Sorrows

Posted 29 January 2013 - 01:16 AM

People people... this is just a game. As long as my WvW hours stay competitive, I'm not complaining!

#879 Oxram Ironbrow

Oxram Ironbrow

    Fahrar Cub

  • Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 01:43 AM

View PostMikeSr, on 28 January 2013 - 08:22 PM, said:

It is life. For about 8 weeks Sea of Sorrows massively outnumbered JQ and SBI. They had huge numbers advantage and the best coverage in game. Those were the days when guilds of SoS would talk shit about JQ/SBI guilds and even call themselves way more skilled than them (as one of the examples, see that Oxram dude's post about how AGG pwns War Machine). They called it era of Sea of Sorrows. We called it era of zergs.

After SBI folks finally decided to leave after being constantly outmanned against massive zergs of SoS - they went to 3 different servers - JQ, SoR and kaineng. Now SoS does not has the massive numbers advantage. Now other servers can field equal numbers and as a result the Zerg mentality players (a considerable part of their WvWvW force) on SoS who used to rely on numbers only cannot leave spawn without getting wiped again and again. Now they are crying how stacked other servers are.

But guess what? Who turned other guilds/players off by their trash talk and insults when they were winning? - Some key ppl of SoS.
This turned many significant guilds who were deciding to transfer away from SoS. Some went to lower tier servers and some went to JQ, SoR, BG and Kaineng.

Thats why history teaches us that one who grows arrogant in his victory bites the dust soon. Guess what SoS, you should have know that. Once free transfers close, I hope whichever server wins has humble people leading its community. If you wanna be *y like SoS - just have a look at Henge of Denrave and Eredon Terrace.

WvWvW is a numbers game - here is evidence of it http://mos.millenium...atchups#history

I see someone else needs me to spell it out with a crayon.... Not once in my post did I say we where more skilled than Wm. I said WM was out smarted last night by NOT fighting in open field combat.
If I recall this right 3 guilds shut down WM 3 nights in a row... MERC, FoE, and us. It was quite simple actually by keeping WM busy fighting for bay the other commander went and capped everything, so in essence not only was WM beat in the fight but SBI was beat on the boards.

So next time you include me in your post get your facts straight.

#880 xarallei

xarallei

    Seraph Guardian

  • Members
  • Curse Premium
  • 1099 posts
  • Location:NYC
  • Profession:Ranger
  • Server:Jade Quarry

Posted 29 January 2013 - 01:52 AM

Bashing server transfers when your own server got transfers at some point too is pretty low. Everyone has their reasons for being on a particular server.

As much as I have a soft spot for IoJ (it was my beta server afterall), it was just pretty clear the general population did not care about WvW. For months people tried to rally server folks and it just didn't happen. After the knockdown from t1 the server never really did recover. The general pop just did not show up after that. It's a pve server, which is fine. The people are really a great bunch. But at the end of the day I play this game and paid money for it to have FUN. And WvW is a huge part of that fun for me. So I didn't feel I could remain on IoJ. Chose JQ in the end because it was my launch server and I knew it to be stable both pve-wise and in WvW. I didn't realize just how many transfers it got. In fact I deliberately didn't choose SoS because they were on top and had been on top for a while. I thought that would be boring. Just my luck JQ is suddenly roflstomping. Though I think once things settle there will be many challenges for JQ. Well, hopefully. :)

#881 Global_GW2

Global_GW2

    Sylvari Specialist

  • Members
  • 681 posts
  • Server:Blackgate

Posted 29 January 2013 - 01:57 AM

View Postxarallei, on 29 January 2013 - 01:52 AM, said:

Though I think once things settle there will be many challenges for JQ. Well, hopefully. :)

Not until you guys get fat and lazy. *slips xarallei a chocolate bon bon* :P

#882 xarallei

xarallei

    Seraph Guardian

  • Members
  • Curse Premium
  • 1099 posts
  • Location:NYC
  • Profession:Ranger
  • Server:Jade Quarry

Posted 29 January 2013 - 02:05 AM

View PostGlobal_GW2, on 29 January 2013 - 01:57 AM, said:

Not until you guys get fat and lazy. *slips xarallei a chocolate bon bon* :P

Oh I like bon bons! But I like cake and pie better. Offer some cake and pie!

But seriously, I think SoS is just having an off week. It was a holiday weekend and perhaps there is some burnout. They'll be back and hitting as hard as ever soon enough. :)

Edited by xarallei, 29 January 2013 - 02:36 AM.


#883 Vihar

Vihar

    Sylvari Specialist

  • Members
  • 691 posts
  • Location:Boston
  • Guild Tag:[Rage]
  • Server:Jade Quarry

Posted 29 January 2013 - 04:49 AM

View PostOxram Ironbrow, on 29 January 2013 - 01:43 AM, said:

I see someone else needs me to spell it out with a crayon.... Not once in my post did I say we where more skilled than Wm. I said WM was out smarted last night by NOT fighting in open field combat.
If I recall this right 3 guilds shut down WM 3 nights in a row... MERC, FoE, and us. It was quite simple actually by keeping WM busy fighting for bay the other commander went and capped everything, so in essence not only was WM beat in the fight but SBI was beat on the boards.

So next time you include me in your post get your facts straight.

Umm....WM only had 50 active members.

   You are bragging about beating them with MERC, FoE, and Agg?

  What is that...like...1000 active members between the 3 of you? More?

  LOL

#884 J E R I C O

J E R I C O

    Asuran Acolyte

  • Members
  • 105 posts
  • Guild Tag:[Agg]
  • Server:Blackgate

Posted 29 January 2013 - 05:01 AM

View PostVihar, on 29 January 2013 - 04:49 AM, said:

Umm....WM only had 50 active members.

   You are bragging about beating them with MERC, FoE, and Agg?

  What is that...like...1000 active members between the 3 of you? More?

  LOL

so your old server died when 50 people left?

LOL

#885 heatrr

heatrr

    Vanguard Scout

  • Members
  • 283 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 05:05 AM

View PostJ E R I C O, on 29 January 2013 - 05:01 AM, said:

so your old server died when 50 people left?

LOL

They had more than 50 people leave. All one has to do is look up the threads on server transfer before the cutoff for paid transfers being implemented and one would easily see there were a host of guilds that left their old server. You were better off pocketing the "LOL' dude....and perhaps not posting....

#886 Oxram Ironbrow

Oxram Ironbrow

    Fahrar Cub

  • Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 05:06 AM

View PostVihar, on 29 January 2013 - 04:49 AM, said:

Umm....WM only had 50 active members.

   You are bragging about beating them with MERC, FoE, and Agg?

  What is that...like...1000 active members between the 3 of you? More?

  LOL

Wow this is crayon night for sure or should I say derp night... Here I will use my crayon now... I said they were beat 3 nights in a row.... night 1 FoE..... night 2 Agg...... night 3 MERC.

#887 J E R I C O

J E R I C O

    Asuran Acolyte

  • Members
  • 105 posts
  • Guild Tag:[Agg]
  • Server:Blackgate

Posted 29 January 2013 - 05:10 AM

View Postheatrr, on 29 January 2013 - 05:05 AM, said:

They had more than 50 people leave. All one has to do is look up the threads on server transfer before the cutoff for paid transfers being implemented and one would easily see there were a host of guilds that left their old server. You were better off pocketing the "LOL' dude....and perhaps not posting....
Posted Image

#888 heatrr

heatrr

    Vanguard Scout

  • Members
  • 283 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 05:14 AM

Don't let the truth get in the way of you trying to bust someone's chops, dude. :rolleyes:

#889 FriendlyFire

FriendlyFire

    Vanguard Scout

  • Members
  • 273 posts
  • Guild Tag:[AoS]
  • Server:Jade Quarry

Posted 29 January 2013 - 05:23 AM

Saturday morning we beat MERC, Tsym and ND Zergs, inside SoS Garri.

Time to...

Posted Image

#890 Cirus

Cirus

    Vanguard Scout

  • Members
  • 196 posts
  • Server:Sea of Sorrows

Posted 29 January 2013 - 05:38 AM

View PostMikeSr, on 28 January 2013 - 08:22 PM, said:

It is life. For about 8 weeks Sea of Sorrows massively outnumbered JQ and SBI. They had huge numbers advantage and the best coverage in game. Those were the days when guilds of SoS would talk shit about JQ/SBI guilds and even call themselves way more skilled than them (as one of the examples, see that Oxram dude's post about how AGG pwns War Machine). They called it era of Sea of Sorrows. We called it era of zergs.

After SBI folks finally decided to leave after being constantly outmanned against massive zergs of SoS - they went to 3 different servers - JQ, SoR and kaineng. Now SoS does not has the massive numbers advantage. Now other servers can field equal numbers and as a result the Zerg mentality players (a considerable part of their WvWvW force) on SoS who used to rely on numbers only cannot leave spawn without getting wiped again and again. Now they are crying how stacked other servers are.

But guess what? Who turned other guilds/players off by their trash talk and insults when they were winning? - Some key ppl of SoS.
This turned many significant guilds who were deciding to transfer away from SoS. Some went to lower tier servers and some went to JQ, SoR, BG and Kaineng.

Thats why history teaches us that one who grows arrogant in his victory bites the dust soon. Guess what SoS, you should have know that. Once free transfers close, I hope whichever server wins has humble people leading its community. If you wanna be *y like SoS - just have a look at Henge of Denrave and Eredon Terrace.

WvWvW is a numbers game - here is evidence of it http://mos.millenium...atchups#history

I know that you're a troll on these forums, but I'm going to debunk a few myths anyway.

If you recall correctly, upon entering tier 1, the contest was completely even and the coverage was equal. There were 2 key events that  separated the scores between Sea of Sorrows and Stormbluff Isle, the first one was the pre planned golem blitz during the PvE event, SBI didn't see it coming and paid 20,000 points for it. The second was the unbeatable War Machine  vs the Oceanics on the first day of the working week, the result of this shocked everyone, another 10,000 points. War Machine managed to recover to hold the scores against the Oceanic tide for the rest of the week, but many of their SBI allies gave up.

Secondly, on the second week of tier 1, SBI pressed us hard on the Sunday/Monday and gained a 25k lead halfway through the week. SBI had no coverage issues then, did they? Sea of Sorrows hadn't given up though and they managed to respond and come from behind and win the match, and from there SBI were stuck into a never ending loop of qq and self defeat.

Jade Quarry certainly didn't have inferior coverage when they came within 3000 points of beating SoS on the 15th of December, and it didn't seem to stop them from winning by 90k in the new year.

One way of comparing strategy and organization is to observe the servers when they all have 4 maps queued and they have equal numbers. This always occurs at the reset. And for 9/10 weeks, (the exception being Blackgate) it has always been Sea of Sorrows that has lead the way from the reset. The strategy of "lets just show up and kill some guys" might have been good enough for your server post HoD, but it certainly wasn't good enough when Sea of Sorrows came to tier 1.

So no, JQ and SBI weren't massively out numbered, they had the ability to compete and they did. The majority of the scorelines in tier 1 were very tight and close as they were under 30k margins.

In the past, the free transfers always had a way of balancing itself out. But with sudden panic and rush to stack JQ, transfers are now closed and what we have now is permanent. If you love WvW to be competitive, you know that this is not a good thing.

#891 FriendlyFire

FriendlyFire

    Vanguard Scout

  • Members
  • 273 posts
  • Guild Tag:[AoS]
  • Server:Jade Quarry

Posted 29 January 2013 - 05:54 AM

From the way that SoS plays, they have had the upper hand, every match.   The 90k loss and this weeks loss are due to attendance and moral, not "we are so weak, we just couldn't fight anymore."

Every week SoS pushed a 10,000-20,000 point lead by Sunday night, maintained the highest ppt average of Tier 1 til Thursday morning, and coasted to the finish.

Mathematically a 20,000 point deficit isn't a lot but, being able to maintain high average ppt and getting help from a self defeating SBI, SoS had those wins in the bag.

Now that the numbers are equal, or challenged, SoS cannot coast, Tier 1 is now full throttle to the finish.  Step up your game.

JQ has always been Tier 1 material, and SoS has always out played the Servers in Tier 1.  JQ hasn't changed the rules, we are trying to finish First.

Edited by FriendlyFire, 29 January 2013 - 05:55 AM.


#892 wyvern

wyvern

    Seraph Guardian

  • Members
  • 1084 posts
  • Server:Blackgate

Posted 29 January 2013 - 06:15 AM

The list of the new Jade Quarry guilds

Quote

*Welcome all new guilds to Jade Quarry!*

*

* *[EM] - The Elite Mercenaries* EU Coverage
* *[SF] - Strike Force* ITNL Coverage
* *[Yaki] - Yakisoba* SEA Coverage
* *[PRX] - The Professionals* International Coverage
* *[CRNG] - Carnage* NA Coverage

*_Looking for a few more Ausi/Japanese guilds for FULL WvW Coverage!_*


_*UPDATE*_
Welcome our new SEA guilds!

* *[NOBL] - Noblesse Oblige* | 80+ Members | WvW | Contact(s): EvilMonk
* *[EDMW] - HWZ EDMW Exodus*| 350+ Mbrs| PvX | Contact(s): Hammie Eunjung
* *[Val] - Valhagr* | 250+ Members | WvW | Contact(s): Haydenstar


----------------------------------------------------------------------------



*International Guilds*
*--------------------------------------------*

* *[AOS] - Army of Shepards* | 200+ Members | WvW | Contact(s): Immortal Stei
* *[BPA] - Blinkie Ponie Armie* | 40+ Members | PVX | Contact(s): Alexis Fae
* *[SF] - Strike Force* | 280+ members| WvW| Contact(s): Jedbacca.6297
* *[CHAO] - House Discordia* | 20 + Mbr.| WvW | Contact(s): Eris Luciferia, Familiar
* *[EMP] - Empërium* |350+ Mbrs| WvW | Leader(s): Rawnoodles , Oxygg , Kellnor
* *[Oreo] – Oromea* |30+ Mbr.| WvW | Contact(s): Ikkari, Mythceria, Shalile, Kreen
* *[PRX] - The Professionals* | 400+ Members | WvW | Contact(s) : Clementine


*N/A Guilds*
*--------------------------------------------*

* *[ACO] - Acolytes* | 150+ Members | WvW | Contact(s): Chacha
* *[CRNG] - Carnage* | 150+ Members| WvW| Contact(s):
* *[FIRE] -Fire* | 120+ Members| WvW | Contact(s): Bkss, bk ss, Hanikox
* *[HGBQ] - Hélis Galonia* | 500+ Members| WvW | Contact(s):Ackim Macaldom
* *[HzH] - The Legacy of* | 490+ members | PVX | Contact(s): Wok For a living
* *[OES] - One Eight Seven* | 480+ Members| PvX| Contact(s): Fear the Insane
* *[OPSN] - Opposition* 20+ Members | WvW| Conact(s): Aleister, Xalith, Xirrin
* *[SBS] - Short Bus Soldiers* | 40+ Members | PVX| Contact(s): Azarus
* *[SG] - Shadow Gypsies* |50+ Members | WvW |Contact(s): Mance Malhavoc
* *[SICK] - Plague* | 35+ Members | WvW | Contact(s): Wotah
* *[TTU] - The Tyrian Unity* 220+ Mbrs | PvX | Contact(s): Sixcross
* *[TPC] – Tyria Population Control* |40+ Mbrs|WvW |Contact(s): Nega Khang
* *[VWV] - From The Mouth of Madness* | 450+ | PvX| Contact(s): Thedreamwalker


*EU Guilds*
*--------------------------------------------*
* *[OBL] – Order of the Black Lion* 88+ Members | PVX| Contact(s): Don Zardeone
* *[Rest] - Restless* | 10+ Members | WvW | Contact (s): Spii
* *[EM] - The Elite Mercenaries* | 350+ Members | PvX | Contact(s): Markus Clouser

*Oceanic/Asia Guilds*
*--------------------------------------------*
* *[AGGR] - Aggroculture* | 100+ Mbr. | WvW| Contact(s): Ooze
* *[DC] - Death Chainsaw*| 100+ Members | WvW | Contact(s): Tanna
* *[DEWS] - Dynasty Elite Warriors* | 400+ Mbr.| PvX | Contact(s): Laughing Rex
* *[EDMW] - HWZ EDMW Exodus*| 350+ Mbr | PvX | Contact(s): Hammie Eunjung
* *[EXI] - Exitializ* | 150+ Members | WvW | Contact(s): Suenaga
* *[FdE] - Free and Easy* | 45+ Members | WvW | Contact(s): Catzsan, Apprill
* *[FOO] - Fury of Order* | 350+ Mbr. | WvW |Contact(s): Waha Foo, Kazushow.1309
* *[FS] - Fong Shen* | 200+ Members| WvW | Contact(s): Ares
* *[NOBL] - Noblesse Oblige* | 80+ Members | WvW | Contact(s): EvilMonk
* *[NW] - Night Watches* | 100+ Members | WvW | Contact(s):
* *[Omen] - Omen Gaming Community* | 50+ Mber.|WvW| Contact(s): Dagnue
* *[TKG] - The Kelly Gang* |50+ Members| WvW | Contact(s): Flake
* *[Val] - Valhagr* | 250+ Members | WvW | Contact(s): Haydenstar
* *[Yaki] - Yakisoba* | 150+ Members | WvW | Contact(s): Tsubaki

https://forum-en.gui...eds-EU-Oceanics

#893 Stei

Stei

    Vanguard Scout

  • Members
  • 327 posts
  • Guild Tag:[AoS]
  • Server:Jade Quarry

Posted 29 January 2013 - 06:22 AM

View Postwyvern, on 29 January 2013 - 06:15 AM, said:

The list of the new Jade Quarry guilds



https://forum-en.gui...eds-EU-Oceanics

I don't see why we posted this here? We aren't denying we got transfers. You just sound a bit mad because if I recall correctly you guys also tried to recruit some of these guilds and didn't get them. Is that our fault? No you sound a bit mad about it though.

#894 Amepelia

Amepelia

    Fahrar Cub

  • Members
  • 18 posts
  • Guild Tag:[Agg]
  • Server:Sea of Sorrows

Posted 29 January 2013 - 06:22 AM

Had some fun tonight in BG BL. Never doubted SF for a second to start cleaning house with those might stacks. :P Too bad I have to log off early!

#895 Cirus

Cirus

    Vanguard Scout

  • Members
  • 196 posts
  • Server:Sea of Sorrows

Posted 29 January 2013 - 06:41 AM

View Postwyvern, on 29 January 2013 - 06:15 AM, said:

The list of the new Jade Quarry guilds



https://forum-en.gui...eds-EU-Oceanics

There is actually way more than that, guilds such as ESF and Lazy are examples aren't even on that list. There's many more that I've forgotten about and can't name off the top of my head.

#896 Stei

Stei

    Vanguard Scout

  • Members
  • 327 posts
  • Guild Tag:[AoS]
  • Server:Jade Quarry

Posted 29 January 2013 - 06:46 AM

View PostCirus, on 29 January 2013 - 06:41 AM, said:

There is actually way more than that, guilds such as ESF and Lazy are examples aren't even on that list. There's many more that I've forgotten about and can't name off the top of my head.
EsF is still on CD their leadership and majority of membership is on CD.
Lazy is on BG.

#897 Bankzilla

Bankzilla

    Asuran Acolyte

  • Members
  • 53 posts
  • Guild Tag:[Tsym]
  • Server:Sea of Sorrows

Posted 29 January 2013 - 07:06 AM

View PostStei, on 29 January 2013 - 06:22 AM, said:

I don't see why we posted this here? We aren't denying we got transfers. You just sound a bit mad because if I recall correctly you guys also tried to recruit some of these guilds and didn't get them. Is that our fault? No you sound a bit mad about it though.
He's posting it here because you guys are still claiming that the fields are now even. Count the number of people and guilds you got and then tell me how that's even, you have enough new guilds right there to create a 24/7 brand new server.

On the gw2 forums you still have people posting saying you need more oceanics and eu. Where with your new transfers on top of what you had you have more than SoS.

Edited by Bankzilla, 29 January 2013 - 07:08 AM.


#898 Stei

Stei

    Vanguard Scout

  • Members
  • 327 posts
  • Guild Tag:[AoS]
  • Server:Jade Quarry

Posted 29 January 2013 - 07:13 AM

View PostBankzilla, on 29 January 2013 - 07:06 AM, said:

He's posting it here because you guys are still claiming that the fields are now even. Count the number of people and guilds you got and then tell me how that's even, you have enough new guilds right there to create a 24/7 brand new server.

On the gw2 forums you still have people posting saying you need more oceanics and eu. Where with your new transfers on top of what you had you have more than SoS.

Have you seen our oceanic forces? We have 3 oceanic guilds totaling like 100 total people

#899 Bankzilla

Bankzilla

    Asuran Acolyte

  • Members
  • 53 posts
  • Guild Tag:[Tsym]
  • Server:Sea of Sorrows

Posted 29 January 2013 - 07:21 AM

View PostStei, on 29 January 2013 - 07:13 AM, said:

Have you seen our oceanic forces? We have 3 oceanic guilds totaling like 100 total people
Did you even read my post entirely?

Quote

On the gw2 forums you still have people posting saying you need more oceanics and eu. Where with your new transfers on top of what you had you have more than SoS.


#900 MrZero

MrZero

    Seraph Guardian

  • Members
  • 1086 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 07:25 AM

SOmeone call O'Reilly and get these *s in the No Spin Zone.




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users