3 replies to this topic

#1 ScottishHobson

ScottishHobson

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 07:56 PM

Hi everyone!

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this (if so, thanks in advance for it being moved elsewhere) but I was hoping for a little advice from you all.

I've just put up a video guide with a clickable map that allows you to view vista locations and jumping puzzles for Plains of Ashford. I was considering covering all areas of the map, but I was wondering - do any of you find this helpful, or is a video like this just too late in the GW2 cycle? Thanks for reading and I look forward to hearing all comments!

#2 BnJ

BnJ

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 193 posts
  • Profession:Engineer
  • Guild Tag:[MARK]
  • Server:Darkhaven

Posted 13 January 2013 - 09:54 PM

I believe there will always be people that find these vids helpful.

I myself have only stumbled upon a few JPs, I just haven't gotten around to doing them all.  I need to complete something like 10 for my monthly achievement reward, which I've never done previously, but am thinking I might do it this month.  Guides like this will def come in handy!

I've bookmarked this one for later, cheers  :cool:

#3 Ryoto

Ryoto

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 222 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 10:53 PM

I always find these things pretty helpful because some days I just dont have time to run in a circle for half an hour and just need to quickly map an area and move on.

#4 ScottishHobson

ScottishHobson

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 11:50 AM

Thanks for the feedback, guys! We'll continue on making more and hopefully help more people out and save them a bit of time :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users