I'm currently working on testing a Mantra-Heal Phantasm build that work with Scepter and Focus.
This build is on the test, so this not a guide.
My problem is that I've no clue of which stat beside +heal would be nice for this build. I've tried to figure that out be searching on the web, but it doesn't seem so much people are doing a similar build. So I'm calling for your help, and your wise suggestions!
Explanations about the build:
Note: Phantasmal Defender and mantra of resolve are switched with others spells according to the needs.
- I'm summoning three Phantasm. Generally 2 wardens + 1 defender or disanchanter, or 2 warlock + 1disanchanter according to the nature of the fight.
- I use Temporal Curtain for reflection and combo-field
- I mainly use mantra of pain as source of damage/heal,
- I use Confusing Image (generally while using 2 charge of PowerSpike)
- I do not auto-attack with the scepter, and beside Confusing Image, I almost do not use any Scepter spells to avoid summoning clones.
- I do auto-attack with the staff when I switch weapon to summon a warlock
And be able to channel lot of mantra to heal more.
My question: what kind of gear would beneficiate this support/healing Mantra/Phantasm build? I've no idea what stat increase the damage of the phantasm, if I should go for +power, +precision, +condition, or a fair amount of all of those...
Edited by elloa, 16 January 2013 - 08:24 AM.