• Curse Sites
Help

A suggestion for "How does you class look?" threads.

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Baron von Scrufflebutt

Baron von Scrufflebutt

Golem Rider

• Members
  • 3254 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 09:32 AM

I imagine this would be better in the Site discussion section, but I doubt anyone will see it there, so I plastered it here since it's relevant to this part.
What I would LOVE to see is if everyone would provide the info on what armour pieces, dyes and weapons are being showcased in the shots. It's a shame that folks post these amazing shots and then we are left wondering how you guys created them.

Cheers!

#2 JonnyInfamous

JonnyInfamous

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 02:29 PM

The big what armour is this, class threads, mix and match, dye combo to name a few. Just need to go to the diff threads and ask question, most ppl will answer quite quickly.

Edited by JonnyInfamous, 16 January 2013 - 02:32 PM.

#3 Gilles VI

Gilles VI

Golem Rider

• Members
  • 3312 posts
  • Profession:Guardian
  • Guild Tag:[ICE]
  • Server:Far Shiverpeaks

Posted 16 January 2013 - 02:35 PM

I think every profession already has a (sticky) thread like this.
Not to mention the dye thread, armor mix, how do you look, mix match,.. threads. :)

#4 matsif

matsif

Seraph Guardian

• Members
  • 1516 posts
  • Server:Fort Aspenwood

Posted 16 January 2013 - 08:16 PM

I try to answer any questions asked and I always provide the armor skins + dyes used in my posts, but I agree (especially in the mix & match thread) that these should be required.  Would definitely keep a lot of spam over questions about skins/dyes down.

#5 Baron von Scrufflebutt

Baron von Scrufflebutt

Golem Rider

• Members
  • 3254 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 11:01 PM

View Postmatsif, on 16 January 2013 - 08:16 PM, said:

I try to answer any questions asked and I always provide the armor skins + dyes used in my posts, but I agree (especially in the mix & match thread) that these should be required.  Would definitely keep a lot of spam over questions about skins/dyes down.

Yeah, the point is to keep all the information in one post. Certain threads I visit end up having the exact same post quoted over and over again, asking what combo/dye/... the guy used.
It seems more user-friendly this way.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users