• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Kuskah

Kuskah

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 262 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 06:17 PM

Looking for some inspiration to get my Charr to look Engineer-y, yet cool at the same time so I thought I'd start this thread.

My current design:
Posted Image

Post yours!

#2 MrForz

MrForz

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 414 posts
  • Profession:Engineer
  • Guild Tag:[Jar]
  • Server:Jade Quarry

Posted 17 January 2013 - 12:01 AM

Posted Image

Marauder style Rifle build outfit and Commando style Pistol/Shield outfit. I'm actually proud of the second one.

Besides, playing the least played class with the least popular race is already something.

Edited by MrForz, 17 January 2013 - 12:06 AM.

#3 Funkehuk

Funkehuk

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 02:12 PM

View PostMrForz, on 17 January 2013 - 12:01 AM, said:

Posted Image

Marauder style Rifle build outfit and Commando style Pistol/Shield outfit. I'm actually proud of the second one.

Besides, playing the least played class with the least popular race is already something.

Hi Mr Forz, just hit 80 and crafted my first exotic armour - but as somewhat expected, it is not exactly aesthetically pleasing! Would you mind giving me a breakdown of the armour (the only one I can work out is the Order of Whisperers Shoulders?) and even the dyes you use? If so that would be awesome :)

#4 Gilles VI

Gilles VI

Golem Rider

• Members
  • 3271 posts
  • Profession:Guardian
  • Guild Tag:[ICE]
  • Server:Far Shiverpeaks

Posted 26 January 2013 - 02:13 PM

Ooh yes I'm so following this thread, I never found any cool looking medium armors for my Charr :(

#5 MrForz

MrForz

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 414 posts
  • Guild Tag:[Jar]
  • Server:Jade Quarry

Posted 26 January 2013 - 04:38 PM

View PostFunkehuk, on 26 January 2013 - 02:12 PM, said:

Hi Mr Forz, just hit 80 and crafted my first exotic armour - but as somewhat expected, it is not exactly aesthetically pleasing! Would you mind giving me a breakdown of the armour (the only one I can work out is the Order of Whisperers Shoulders?) and even the dyes you use? If so that would be awesome :)

-Whisper Shoulder pads
-Berserker's Duelist Coat
-Leather Mask

The rest of the armor is from the Orr Karma vendors (Rubicon, Mortal, Armageddon, etc)

I mix Shale, Chocolate and Charcoal for the coat, Ebony and Shale for the shoulder pad, and I mix Walnut, Ebony and Olive Shade for the rest (different textures, not the same colour when compared to the coat's Shale, needed to adapt).

Edited by MrForz, 26 January 2013 - 04:39 PM.

#6 Evans

Evans

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 424 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 04:41 PM

MrForz Charr engineer is by far the best I've ever seen. I generally believe Charr are to medium armor as cats are to water.

#7 Rezo

Rezo

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 40 posts
  • Server:Underworld

Posted 26 January 2013 - 04:45 PM

View PostGilles VI, on 26 January 2013 - 02:13 PM, said:

Ooh yes I'm so following this thread, I never found any cool looking medium armors for my Charr :(
I have the same problem.There were maybe 3 sets of at least decent looking armor and only one was for dungeon tokens.I'm running two engineers now, charr and human and mainly because of this armor issue i will need to focus on human and leave charr alone.

#8 Funkehuk

Funkehuk

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 02:12 AM

I agree completely with Evans above ;D

View PostRezo, on 26 January 2013 - 04:45 PM, said:

I have the same problem.There were maybe 3 sets of at least decent looking armor and only one was for dungeon tokens.I'm running two engineers now, charr and human and mainly because of this armor issue i will need to focus on human and leave charr alone.

I felt the same way, I was coming back to GW2 after a month away, and was just hit by the lack of aesthetically pleasing armour the first time I logged in. That is, until I saw MrForz' picture! It's saved me many hours of going through the same content <3

PS.

Thanks for the reply MrForz :)

Edited by Funkehuk, 27 January 2013 - 02:15 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users