B.o.B

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 42 posts
  • Profession:Warrior
  • Guild Tag:[Corr]
  • Server:Ring of Fire

Posted 17 January 2013 - 05:13 PM

Plain and simple; what are currently the best and fastest ways to acquire karma for a legendary?

I'm currently sat on 40k with no jugs from dailies.. What's the timescale on me reaching a million karma assuming I can only invest an hour or two a day?

Thanks in advance.

#2 mdapol

mdapol

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 224 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 05:15 PM

You can do the daily achievement in an hour or two easily.

#3 GrandmaFunk

GrandmaFunk

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 358 posts
  • Guild Tag:[GWJ]
  • Server:Northern Shiverpeaks

Posted 17 January 2013 - 05:21 PM

with only an hour or two a day to play.. focus on doing dailies/monthlies.. save all your jugs so you can pop all of them at once with as many boosters as possible, should be able to hit a million in about 2-3 months

#4 Patar

Patar

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 238 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 05:33 PM

WvW, organize or join an organized keep attack. Focus on the achievements, get some jugs of karma, karma booster.

#5 Tripolityx

Tripolityx

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 81 posts
  • Server:Gandara

Posted 17 January 2013 - 05:49 PM

After doing dailys and you still have spare time you could try out some Fractal of the Mists dungeon if interested. The tokens from mentioned dungeon can be exchanged for obsidian shards too. Just in case you have spare time/want more options.

#6 Gilles VI

Gilles VI

Golem Rider

• Members
  • 3271 posts
  • Profession:Guardian
  • Guild Tag:[ICE]
  • Server:Far Shiverpeaks

Posted 17 January 2013 - 07:05 PM

• Daily
  • Monthly
  • If you're on a good server do WvW
  • If not then farm in Orr

#7 Keaghan

Keaghan

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 255 posts
  • Guild Tag:[Kest]
  • Server:Crystal Desert

Posted 18 January 2013 - 12:09 AM

View PostB.o.B, on 17 January 2013 - 05:13 PM, said:

Plain and simple; what are currently the best and fastest ways to acquire karma for a legendary?

I'm currently sat on 40k with no jugs from dailies.. What's the timescale on me reaching a million karma assuming I can only invest an hour or two a day?

Thanks in advance.

Focus on always doing the Daily, and Monthly. After that is done, the next quickest thing for Karma is Citadel of Flame Path 1 and 2. Doing a couple Ascalon Catacombs paths will also net you some nice Karma. CoE Path 1 is also really simple if you have a good group going, and can take 15-20 minutes. Pretty much any dungeon that can be done under 20 minutes falls under the good Karma farm, and of course you can always hit Cursed Shore for DE's.

Don't do fractals, the majority of the time it will take you around 45min to 1h to complete, dungeons are much quicker.

#8 matsif

matsif

Seraph Guardian

• Members
  • 1516 posts
  • Server:Fort Aspenwood

Posted 18 January 2013 - 05:32 AM

daily takes 15-20 minutes in a starter zone.  I like wayfarer foothills.

dungeons give you karma on complete and any bags looted will give you a vial of karma for 400 karma.  full run of ac can net you 2-4 bags per path, 3 paths take like an hour with a good team.  CoF 1 I usually get around 2-3 bags plus like a 10-15 minute run.  HotW 1 is about a 20-30 minute run for 2-3 bags.  CoE 1 is about the same as HotW 1.  I've recently gained over 30k karma from AC and dailies (not popping jugs, just the 5 events) on my necro over 24 levels (about a week of spending 1.5 hours on her max).

monthly is another animal, but for 10 jugs of karma totally worth it.  follow the zerg for the 50 wvw kills, get events from wvw for karma while getting the monthly done.

farming DEs with a karma booster (if you have one) and guild boosts (usually some around the major events) is a good way also.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users