#31 dss_live

dss_live

Golem Rider

• Members
  • 3303 posts
  • Server:Aurora Glade

Posted 03 February 2013 - 09:10 PM

View PostFlavvor, on 17 January 2013 - 06:21 PM, said:

During the Beta they actually had a character that did travel around with her trusty dog. She was based on an actuall person who traveled around the US with her dog. Anet even had her come to there office and play the game before they even went to beta. That's when they showed her her character in the game. Not sure if she is still in the game or where to find her. I'm sure she is still in the game but I would assume she still is.

Has anyone seen her roaming around?

she doesn't roam around, she's  always in the black citadel, never moves an inch

#32 Astral Projections

Astral Projections

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 446 posts
  • Guild Tag:[MIND]
  • Server:Henge of Denravi

Posted 03 February 2013 - 09:47 PM

View Postdss_live, on 03 February 2013 - 09:10 PM, said:

she doesn't roam around, she's  always in the black citadel, never moves an inch

Apparently that is her spot, at least for now. I checked and she was still there. I thought from the description of her that we would see her in different spots in the game.

http://wiki.guildwar...m/wiki/Ameranth

#33 dss_live

dss_live

Golem Rider

• Members
  • 3303 posts
  • Server:Aurora Glade

Posted 03 February 2013 - 11:10 PM

View PostAstral Projections, on 03 February 2013 - 09:47 PM, said:

Apparently that is her spot, at least for now. I checked and she was still there. I thought from the description of her that we would see her in different spots in the game.

http://wiki.guildwar...m/wiki/Ameranth

ye thought the same, was kinda disappointerd that she became just anotehr pnpc in the city. would ahve been awesome to see here around in the world

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users