• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 HughPR

HughPR

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 07:19 PM

Is it possible to make a dignified/non-arrogant norn who doesn't obsess about drinking, hunting, and manliness? I want sort of a calm and collected character, but who can explode onto the battlefield.

Basically I don't want him to be a pain!

#2 Arduin

Arduin

Q&A King

• Site Contributors
  • 4284 posts
  • Server:Far Shiverpeaks

Posted 18 January 2013 - 03:57 PM

You can opt for several 'calm' choices during character creation:

Guard the Mists ("intuition to guard the Mists") — My intuition gives me the insight I need to guard the Mists, where the souls of our ancestors endure in glory.

Raven — Raven, clever and wise, guides us with truths that others fear. He bestows a far-seeing clarity of mind. In my vision, he spoke of riddles and opened my eyes to secrets that few others can see.

http://wiki.guildwar.../Biography#Norn

Paired with the dignified response you can pick and a bit of imagination from your part, I'm sure you can make a norn which isn't all about fighting. But as far as I am aware, every norn has a bit of rowdiness in him/her. You could always accept that part of your norn character as something your character is trying to keep in check.

Feeling your post got wrongfully deleted? Thread locked? Want to chat? Send me a PM. I won't bite :eek:

Be wary of expressing your opinion as fact; facts can be proven wrong.

#3 Mr_Finesse

Mr_Finesse

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 310 posts
  • Guild Tag:[WB]
  • Server:Tarnished Coast

Posted 18 January 2013 - 04:33 PM

You can opt for several 'calm' choices during character creation:

Guard the Mists ("intuition to guard the Mists") — My intuition gives me the insight I need to guard the Mists, where the souls of our ancestors endure in glory.

Raven — Raven, clever and wise, guides us with truths that others fear. He bestows a far-seeing clarity of mind. In my vision, he spoke of riddles and opened my eyes to secrets that few others can see.

http://wiki.guildwar.../Biography#Norn

Paired with the dignified response you can pick and a bit of imagination from your part, I'm sure you can make a norn which isn't all about fighting. But as far as I am aware, every norn has a bit of rowdiness in him/her. You could always accept that part of your norn character as something your character is trying to keep in check.

I did those two choices along with "lost heirloom" and it worked really nicely. I think you'll end up with what you're looking for if you don't select "i blacked out in a bar" or "i got in a fight" haha.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users