#1 Chaos

Chaos

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 434 posts
  • Guild Tag:[Gods]
  • Server:Blackgate

Posted 18 January 2013 - 12:14 AM

So I'm back in the game and got my Engi to 80.
Build I'm running is this:

http://gw2skills.net...nJSxjRZfe8WtFEC

So far it's only equipped in a set of rares mix&match berserker/knight armor and trinkets.

Other than focusing on AoE attacks, I support my team by keeping vulns stacked as well as having several AoE condition removals and minor heals through Cleansing Formula and Kit Refinement.

Any suggestions on what I can do to improve my build? And what armor I should be looking at as well as sigils and runes? Been thinking Berserker or Knights and Sigil of Stamina to keep endurance up for extra dodging and Runes of Divinity maybe?

#2 matsif

matsif

Seraph Guardian

• Members
  • 1516 posts
  • Server:Fort Aspenwood

Posted 18 January 2013 - 05:25 AM

since you don't really describe what kind of damage you are planning on doing (power or conditions), I would just say pick one of those and build around that.  for direct damage I prefer knights with sigil of fire and power runes, condition I like rabid armor with sigil of earth and runes of undead or w/e floats your boat for full condition damage.  your traits are mixed for both right now, pick one.

I never vote for runes of divinity.  balance is worthless when so much comes off of specializing in this game to get greater numbers.  they are also stupid expensive as far as runes go.

Edited by matsif, 18 January 2013 - 05:25 AM.

#3 Chaos

Chaos

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 434 posts
  • Guild Tag:[Gods]
  • Server:Blackgate

Posted 19 January 2013 - 06:50 AM

Lol yeah, don't know how I missed that. Will be focusing on direct damage, straight up power build

Edited by Chaos, 19 January 2013 - 06:50 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users