• Curse Sites
Help
- - - - -

How is server populations these days, specifically, Darkhaven?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 EdgeOfThorns

EdgeOfThorns

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 34 posts
  • Server:Darkhaven

Posted 19 January 2013 - 04:51 AM

Just checking in, i put the game on the shelf a bit since when MoP released my server went from awesome to so empty quick it seemed. I was running and doing quests, and all of the sudden events i wanted to do that required more id just stare at because nobody was around and it stayed that way for days until i finally had to let it go.

How are things these days? Anyone on Darkhaven able to touch upon the server pop? Im just sort of interested in the state of the game so to speak, and bits of info would be totally appreciated.

#2 Jentari

Jentari

Vanguard Scout

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 250 posts
  • Server:Crystal Desert

Posted 19 January 2013 - 09:14 PM

Well the WvW pop disappeared as Darkhaven is falling fast.  PvE from what I have (I don't travel to all areas) is light at best.

#3 Haste

Haste

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 01:40 AM

I started out on Darkhaven when game went live but found the server lacking. I bounced around between servers looking for an ideal home server and have found Dragonbrand to be the best one for me. It's quite active everywhere I've been from PvE to WvWvW.

#4 VanderBeltLegacy

VanderBeltLegacy

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 148 posts
  • Guild Tag:[DEAD]
  • Server:Henge of Denravi

Posted 20 January 2013 - 03:06 AM

yep DH seems to have taken a hit at losing population, i remember when this server use to drag us through the dirt and push our faces into mud in WvW, now 2nd week in a row HoD has been stomping them in WvW

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users