Eisboleas

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • Profession:Warrior
  • Guild Tag:[[Re]]
  • Server:Gunnar’s Hold

Posted 21 January 2013 - 08:02 PM

Hey guys, at the momment I am trying http://gw2skills.net...JbTumkNNK4UwkAA this build and it seems fine I am tanky cant die easy and lot of boons any opinions ? Do you like it ? Can you try it and see if it works ?

#2 xtbx

xtbx

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 128 posts
  • Guild Tag:[NR]
  • Server:Aurora Glade

Posted 22 January 2013 - 11:02 AM

it's good to try new things and think outside of box ... but not in this case - switch to proper heal skill, get rid of Signet of Fire and use already approved major traits ... there is just no synergy in your build

#3 Fiery Lily

Fiery Lily

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 305 posts
  • Guild Tag:[NOW]
  • Server:Seafarer’s Rest

Posted 23 January 2013 - 05:58 PM

Arcane V is pretty much a must have, water VII is a very poor choice imho: water V or at most IX are the choice there (but i tend to favor the 1st one). Arcane retribution is bugged and often will give you at most 1 crit or 2 (depending on the skills u use, u may have 5 crits but not often). Arcane shielding will proc at 4k life (slightly more) so if u r gonna get burst it might not proc at all (backstab is 8k for example), it also doesnt work on conditions. Normally i would go for V (as said must have) and VI or II (if u wear also runes of mercy). Signet of fire is ok for condi damage build. For roaming i would go for air I instead of earth III which is good for tanking.

I totally dont understand the choice of runes and amulet. I'm not a big fan of condi damage for d/d but if u wanna go for that then pick rabid or at most (but then u are very squishy) carrion. If u wanna tank then go for cleric or shaman (the second if u r really set on condi damage). It's really not clear to me what u wanna do with this build, which role u wanna fulfill. As for sigils: battle is pretty much a must have (it will proc on attunements with an internal cd of 9 or 10 secs, dont remember), generally precision will do better on other weapon, while if u go for condi damage it should be earth with rabid amulet. If u wanna tank then it's energy and life.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users