No replies to this topic

#1 Coldman

Coldman

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 41 posts
  • Server:Desolation

Posted 25 January 2013 - 09:31 PM

I'll admit gw2lfg is an amazing site. But you never know what people you may end up with. That's why I created 'Same Night Seduction (SNS)'.

We're a European dungeon only guild, located on Desolation (but any european world may join, of course). We run any dungeon: Fractals, CoF, CoE, Arah, etc. We're dedicated to doing speedruns for gold/tokens, and basically having fun while doing it ;)

Most hybrid guilds that focus on the many aspects of the game don't work. Guild members will be spread out across varies activities like WvW, sPvP, etc, and it will be hard to get people together to do anything. That's why we're solely dedicated to dungeons.

This guild mainly consists of experienced dungeon players, and are looking for more like-minded players. New inexperienced players are welcome too, of course. We'll show you the ropes, and teach you how to become more effective with your time to maximize your playtime. One requirement however is that you're able to listen to directions when we're telling you certain strats and tactics.

If you share our passion for dungeons and want to join, just leave a pm here, or whisper me in-game.

IGN: Charming Rogue
or email (if I'm not online): [email protected]

Edited by Aero, 26 January 2013 - 09:05 PM.
changed 'comment' to 'pm' - only OP may bump

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pve

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users