• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 tycx

tycx

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 12:59 AM

About two months ago i got a bit bored of the game so I started to create the dreamer, but when I had already completed the Gift of the Dreamer and the Gift of Mastery an bought the Lover, I stopped playing with the shortbow.

I decided to complete ist anyway an sell it, because i already invested much time for it, and today I finally did it.

Now i want to sell it but I'm not sure how do to. I want to get at least 1600g, last week there where two offers for 1650g and tier 6 mats and globs of ectoplasm are getting more expensive every day.
I could wait until someone make an offer for 1600-1700g, but I'm a bit scared of the update on monday, otherwise if i make an offer for 1700g and nobody buy it i would loose about 80g.

Does anyone have some help for me, I'd really like to hear some opinions, maybe someone unterstands my bad english^^

#2 Khalija

Khalija

Leaf on the Wind

• Administrators
  • Curse Premium
  • 4176 posts
  • Profession:Mesmer
  • Server:Jade Quarry

Posted 26 January 2013 - 06:17 PM

Just a reminder: we don't allow trades on this forum so let's not turn this thread into one. ;)

Feel free to PM me if you have a question regarding moderation, want to leave some feedback, or just want to chat!

#3 Magi

Magi

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 150 posts
  • Guild Tag:[X]
  • Server:Yak’s Bend

Posted 26 January 2013 - 06:26 PM

Legendary calculator says its worth 1104.2404g if you bought the raw materials. It's up to you to determine how much your time and karma/skill points are worth on top of that.

Edited by Magi, 26 January 2013 - 06:27 PM.

#4 Elysen

Elysen

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 410 posts
  • Profession:Mesmer
  • Server:Gandara

Posted 27 January 2013 - 03:09 AM

Though some T6 mats & ectos are going up (some T6 mats are going down), some precursors are going down as more and more hear of this "scavenger hunt" and as we get closer to the "expected" date.

If it's worth more than you sunk into it (by a good chunk, due to Karma/Skillpoints and "chance" with mystic clovers) sell it, as you now have no intention of using it.

#5 Kitanul

Kitanul

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 03:19 AM

Not TOTALLY sure but.. to make an offer for 1600 gold... you got to have that 1600 gold. HOW THE ..... :eek:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users