• Curse Sites
Help
* * * * * 1 votes

Elementalist Spellbook: Zoose's D/D Guide!

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 Zoose

Zoose

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 38 posts
  • Profession:Elementalist
  • Server:Maguuma

Posted 26 January 2013 - 02:01 AM

I did it for the peoples!

Edited by Zoose, 19 April 2013 - 02:24 AM.

#2 Phantaram

Phantaram

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 266 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 06:47 AM

This is the best ele I've ever seen.

#3 Itheyln

Itheyln

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 65 posts
  • Server:Crystal Desert

Posted 26 January 2013 - 06:37 PM

Thank you so much! This helped a ton :D

#4 Zoose

Zoose

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 38 posts
  • Profession:Elementalist
  • Server:Maguuma

Posted 26 January 2013 - 08:35 PM

o0o0 phantaramtaram <3

#5 Donee

Donee

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 02:44 PM

Nice initiative,man. Keep it up.

#6 Fiery Lily

Fiery Lily

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 305 posts
  • Guild Tag:[NOW]
  • Server:Seafarer’s Rest

Posted 30 January 2013 - 08:42 AM

Very nice video, cant wait to see for specific matchups. Thanks for the video.

#7 Misty Six

Misty Six

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 31 January 2013 - 01:25 AM

Nice job man. :D

#8 Ashin Dreidon

Ashin Dreidon

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 05:26 AM

Very cool.  After watching/reading I've switched to an Ogre rune set up and like it quite a bit!

#9 ultima

ultima

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 12:27 AM

no this is not by far the best ele!... he misses one of the most important stuff in the eleclass: the Timing of switching attunements which gives u fury (a 20% Chance to crit for 2,6 sec) why he Switches his attunements when he uses crappy skills?... Switch the attunement at the end of ur attunementskillcomboline with the strongest skill! on earth  0,0001 sec before churning earth hits Switch the attunement (u get 20% more critchance that raises ur dps). in fire Switch the attunement right before ur  fire grab hits or u end firecomboline with drakes breath but with drakes breath u start casting it and u instantly Switch to another attunement so the channeling has a 20% higher critchance. in water the same ur strongest skill is here : cone of cold . do the same like the fire 2 skill, end waterskillsline with cone of cold start casting it and Switch instantly ur attunement so  the channeling  will hit higher. another example of best use as an ele: i am a scepter dagger Player and if u wanna rise ur dps to the highest  use fire attunement: dragonstooth ring of fire  phoenix + arcaneshit +firegrab and right before everything hits u Switch to earth.... The other Thing is u never use ur free fire Aura ??? if u come from fire use ur firefield  (burning Speed or fire ring)    then use magnetic leap.  frost Aura and shock Aura can be casted while doing other casts. and use earthdodge on firefield for more mights    . now u will be even a better ele zoose :D so pls in the future  watch ur last skill u use in the attunement. it will raise ur dps and  u will be more dangerous... try to Focus on ur strongest skills... Dance through all attunements:  use the 10 sec cooldown  time wisely and try to be all time in that timewindow because the more u Switch the more ur dps rises... and by the way when will ur s/d guide Come ? :D

Edited by ultima, 07 February 2013 - 01:11 PM.

#10 DudeItsBert

DudeItsBert

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 05:40 PM

View Postultima, on 07 February 2013 - 12:27 AM, said:

no this is not by far the best ele!... he misses one of the most important stuff in the eleclass: the Timing of switching attunements which gives u fury (a 20% Chance to crit for 2,6 sec) why he Switches his attunements when he uses crappy skills?... Switch the attunement at the end of ur attunementskillcomboline with the strongest skill! on earth  0,0001 sec before churning earth hits Switch the attunement (u get 20% more critchance that raises ur dps). in fire Switch the attunement right before ur  fire grab hits or u end firecomboline with drakes breath but with drakes breath u start casting it and u instantly Switch to another attunement so the channeling has a 20% higher critchance. in water the same ur strongest skill is here : cone of cold . do the same like the fire 2 skill, end waterskillsline with cone of cold start casting it and Switch instantly ur attunement so  the channeling  will hit higher. another example of best use as an ele: i am a scepter dagger Player and if u wanna rise ur dps to the highest  use fire attunement: dragonstooth ring of fire  phoenix + arcaneshit +firegrab and right before everything hits u Switch to earth.... The other Thing is u never use ur free fire Aura ??? if u come from fire use ur firefield  (burning Speed or fire ring)    then use magnetic leap.  frost Aura and shock Aura can be casted while doing other casts. and use earthdodge on firefield for more mights . now u will be even a better ele zoose :D so pls in the future  watch ur last skill u use in the attunement. it will raise ur dps and  u will be more dangerous... try to Focus on ur strongest skills... Dance through all attunements:  use the 10 sec cooldown  time wisely and try to be all time in that timewindow because the more u Switch the more ur dps rises... and by the way when will ur s/d guide Come ? :D

Ow my eyes, use paragraphs!

#11 Brannigan73

Brannigan73

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 09:03 PM

View Postultima, on 07 February 2013 - 12:27 AM, said:

no this is not by far the best ele!... he misses one of the most important stuff in the eleclass: the Timing of switching attunements which gives u fury (a 20% Chance to crit for 2,6 sec) why he Switches his attunements when he uses crappy skills?... Switch the attunement at the end of ur attunementskillcomboline with the strongest skill! on earth  0,0001 sec before churning earth hits Switch the attunement (u get 20% more critchance that raises ur dps). in fire Switch the attunement right before ur  fire grab hits or u end firecomboline with drakes breath but with drakes breath u start casting it and u instantly Switch to another attunement so the channeling has a 20% higher critchance. in water the same ur strongest skill is here : cone of cold . do the same like the fire 2 skill, end waterskillsline with cone of cold start casting it and Switch instantly ur attunement so  the channeling  will hit higher. another example of best use as an ele: i am a scepter dagger Player and if u wanna rise ur dps to the highest  use fire attunement: dragonstooth ring of fire  phoenix + arcaneshit +firegrab and right before everything hits u Switch to earth.... The other Thing is u never use ur free fire Aura ??? if u come from fire use ur firefield  (burning Speed or fire ring)    then use magnetic leap.  frost Aura and shock Aura can be casted while doing other casts. and use earthdodge on firefield for more mights . now u will be even a better ele zoose :D so pls in the future  watch ur last skill u use in the attunement. it will raise ur dps and  u will be more dangerous... try to Focus on ur strongest skills... Dance through all attunements:  use the 10 sec cooldown  time wisely and try to be all time in that timewindow because the more u Switch the more ur dps rises... and by the way when will ur s/d guide Come ? :D

So,  I guess you are the best elementalist right?  Worst elementalist at grammer and probably 14 but best elementalist.

Edited by Brannigan73, 09 February 2013 - 09:05 PM.

#12 MrForz

MrForz

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 415 posts
  • Profession:Engineer
  • Guild Tag:[Jar]
  • Server:Jade Quarry

Posted 09 February 2013 - 09:35 PM

Don't know but I'm seeing plenty of D/D Eles these days, I'm definately not afraid of it being overplayed because of the skill abd knowledge requirements, but they're giving me the hardest time, and they will outlast me and every single trick my Engineer may ever have.

#13 ultima

ultima

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 10:29 PM

View PostBrannigan73, on 09 February 2013 - 09:03 PM, said:

So,  I guess you are the best elementalist right?  Worst elementalist at grammer and probably 14 but best elementalist.
i never mentioned to be best... i am german maybe u should write something in german ... and isnt it grammar ?

#14 engnayR

engnayR

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 05:01 AM

Thanks, very informative. It's helping me transition from a pve noob to a pvp pro :D

#15 ultima

ultima

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 10:23 PM

one of the things why i prefer s/d over d/d  

Edited by ultima, 24 February 2013 - 06:52 PM.

#16 TheOpethian

TheOpethian

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • Curse Premium
  • 48 posts
  • Profession:Mesmer
  • Guild Tag:[VaLe]
  • Server:Gandara

Posted 18 May 2013 - 06:08 AM

A pretty solid build and video, can't wait to try this when I roll an ele.

#17 jelz

jelz

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 38 posts
  • Profession:Necromancer
  • Guild Tag:[LotD]
  • Server:Blackgate

Posted 30 May 2013 - 06:29 PM

Necromancer can wipe D/D elementalist easily, might as well just roll ranger for pvp...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users