• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Chief Ripfang

Chief Ripfang

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 09:32 PM

My name is Chief Ripfang and my counter-part is Laura Stonefist..we are leading an inactive guild for the next year or so and looking to make a come back by joining a different guild and establish ourselves there by contribuiting our skills for the good cause. I was once revered for having the skills to transform a 50 man zerg in any WvW situation and make it a very organized group of players...whether it is from scouting,seige dedication,supply calls...it we excelled at it and achieved what many others struggled...

I do not own the commander title nor the icon that comes with it.."An icon does not make a true commander."- Chief Ripfang

I do not own any legendaries..I only own a few exotics and 1-2 t3 ..but my true achievements are me leading 50 man groups with only text that is the form of " Caps Lock" grinding out 30 levels of grinding in WvW. ( Did not yak farm).  My methods will remain secret but I can tell you that we were very precise and organized that towers took under 2 minutes..keeps under 3..camps were a joke as were the sentries.

I'm looking for a guild that plays all sorts of games I would love gaming buddies..

Contact Chief Ripfang or Laura Stonefist

Let me know what server you want me on too. :)

\/\/\/\/\/ Read the link

http://www.guildwars...ackgate-server/

Edited by Chief Ripfang, 26 January 2013 - 09:36 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pvp, pvx, pve, wvw, anvil rock, rp

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users