Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Help
- - - - -

Mini-Pet Polymock coming soon?


  • Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 Geikamir

Geikamir

    Legion Commander

  • Members
  • 5968 posts
  • Guild Tag:[Dius]
  • Server:Gandara

Posted 27 January 2013 - 07:18 AM

http://www.guildhead...ni-pet-champion



I haven't been preparing for this since release or anything...

#2 Eon Lilu

Eon Lilu

    Golem Rider

  • Members
  • 2295 posts
  • Location:UK
  • Server:Desolation

Posted 27 January 2013 - 05:05 PM

Not heard anything to even suggest they are working on it. Not heard anything about the mini games promised from way way back...where they said in beta they were playbale but never got to launch...making the current towns dead...

I am wondering also where did the mini pets go from beta?

In beta there were over 100+ mini pets some of which were awesome but they never made it to launch either? Maybe Anet saving those to gouge us in the gem store later...

Here are list of mini's from beta, there are loads missing from the game, including swamp drake, zojja, asuran peacemaker shocktrooper...loads of them.

http://dulfy.net/201...-minisminipets/

Edited by Eon Lilu, 27 January 2013 - 05:05 PM.


#3 Geikamir

Geikamir

    Legion Commander

  • Members
  • 5968 posts
  • Guild Tag:[Dius]
  • Server:Gandara

Posted 27 January 2013 - 11:34 PM

Well, they don't have to tell us about everything before they put it in. It could be a later month before they implement it, too. We will find out tomorrow.

#4 cyclopsje

cyclopsje

    Sylvari Specialist

  • Members
  • 779 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 11:40 PM

happy that i have loads off pets if they will be used in polymock and also whenever they release polymock. lets hope soon also lets hope soon for the other mini games, they are taking there sweet time for the mini games we have 1 now bit on the low side :P

#5 Eon Lilu

Eon Lilu

    Golem Rider

  • Members
  • 2295 posts
  • Location:UK
  • Server:Desolation

Posted 28 January 2013 - 07:03 PM

View Postcyclopsje, on 27 January 2013 - 11:40 PM, said:

happy that i have loads off pets if they will be used in polymock and also whenever they release polymock. lets hope soon also lets hope soon for the other mini games, they are taking there sweet time for the mini games we have 1 now bit on the low side :P

I think colin stated in an interview they will be bringing more attention to keg brawl possibly with the new daily and monthly's.

Edited by Eon Lilu, 28 January 2013 - 07:04 PM.


#6 Steadfast Gao Shun

Steadfast Gao Shun

    Asuran Acolyte

  • Members
  • 128 posts
  • Server:Tarnished Coast

Posted 28 January 2013 - 11:19 PM

The new drops in Orr in those jewelry boxes have Risen Champions of Badazar. So I think that's a pretty good sign that Polymock is coming.

Next thing you know people'll be buying out the Logan Thackerays. :P

#7 cyclopsje

cyclopsje

    Sylvari Specialist

  • Members
  • 779 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 11:21 PM

View PostSteadfast Gao Shun, on 28 January 2013 - 11:19 PM, said:

The new drops in Orr in those jewelry boxes have Risen Champions of Badazar. So I think that's a pretty good sign that Polymock is coming.

Next thing you know people'll be buying out the Logan Thackerays. :P

yeah polymock plz and that balthazar pet is awesome got lucky :D

Edited by cyclopsje, 28 January 2013 - 11:21 PM.


#8 Shayne Hawke

Shayne Hawke

    Seraph Guardian

  • Members
  • 1243 posts
  • Guild Tag:[LiES]
  • Server:Blackgate

Posted 29 January 2013 - 03:38 AM

View PostEon Lilu, on 28 January 2013 - 07:03 PM, said:

I think colin stated in an interview they will be bringing more attention to keg brawl possibly with the new daily and monthly's.

How many more people need to play it before they fix the title, I wonder?

#9 Geikamir

Geikamir

    Legion Commander

  • Members
  • 5968 posts
  • Guild Tag:[Dius]
  • Server:Gandara

Posted 29 January 2013 - 03:21 PM

So, it wasn't in this update sadly. Maybe it will be in next month.

#10 Perm Shadow Form

Perm Shadow Form

    Vanguard Scout

  • Members
  • 412 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 03:22 PM

Well abut the time, they said Polymock will be in GW2 like 3 years ago.

#11 I'm Squirrel

I'm Squirrel

    Seraph Guardian

  • Members
  • 1110 posts
  • Location:Canada
  • Guild Tag:[DPS]

Posted 29 January 2013 - 03:29 PM

View PostPerm Shadow Form, on 29 January 2013 - 03:22 PM, said:

Well abut the time, they said Polymock will be in GW2 like 3 years ago.

yeah. but hey, at least they got in all the other fun activities they said they would have 3 years ago

#12 Sandpit

Sandpit

    Vanguard Scout

  • Members
  • 159 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 11:09 PM

oh god!!! not bloody polymock :(

#13 Kaiarra

Kaiarra

    Asuran Acolyte

  • Members
  • 138 posts
  • Guild Tag:[IRON]
  • Server:Desolation

Posted 30 January 2013 - 11:24 AM

While I would be interested in the general idea, I'm also totally put of by the fact that the majority of pets are purchased from their store - at least on WoW less than 1% are cash purchased. I just can't put any enthusiasm into collecting pets when you basically either buy them off the cash shop yourself or you buy them from the TP from someone else who's bought them off the cash shop.

Think on GW2 I only have the HoM pets + the 2 Christmas ones - I have 484 pets on WoW for comparison, as I really enjoy the collection aspect. If the GW2 pets had in general been say... rewards for events or zone completions or jumping puzzles I would have been thrilled.

If they add polymock into the game, I feel it will just be in an effort to boost their cash shop sales, unless they make some drastic changes in how we obtain pets, or they segregate vanity pets and the polymock pets into two separate categories.

Edited by Kaiarra, 30 January 2013 - 11:46 AM.


#14 cyclopsje

cyclopsje

    Sylvari Specialist

  • Members
  • 779 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 12:45 PM

View PostKaiarra, on 30 January 2013 - 11:24 AM, said:

While I would be interested in the general idea, I'm also totally put of by the fact that the majority of pets are purchased from their store - at least on WoW less than 1% are cash purchased. I just can't put any enthusiasm into collecting pets when you basically either buy them off the cash shop yourself or you buy them from the TP from someone else who's bought them off the cash shop.

Think on GW2 I only have the HoM pets + the 2 Christmas ones - I have 484 pets on WoW for comparison, as I really enjoy the collection aspect. If the GW2 pets had in general been say... rewards for events or zone completions or jumping puzzles I would have been thrilled.

If they add polymock into the game, I feel it will just be in an effort to boost their cash shop sales, unless they make some drastic changes in how we obtain pets, or they segregate vanity pets and the polymock pets into two separate categories.

What the problem off buying pets off tp. The fact say someone else bought them from store is a lame reason not to buy them. Besides that the regular pets are really cheap on tp and the rares are not that bad either.

However i agree on 1 think would be nice if they had like 5 or 6 you couldt get ingame by doing some quest or somthing or as dungeon rewards. But dont forget wow you pay alot for every month and this game 0 so they need to make monet somehow.

Edited by cyclopsje, 30 January 2013 - 12:53 PM.


#15 Kaiarra

Kaiarra

    Asuran Acolyte

  • Members
  • 138 posts
  • Guild Tag:[IRON]
  • Server:Desolation

Posted 30 January 2013 - 04:26 PM

View Postcyclopsje, on 30 January 2013 - 12:45 PM, said:

What the problem off buying pets off tp. The fact say someone else bought them from store is a lame reason not to buy them. Besides that the regular pets are really cheap on tp and the rares are not that bad either.

However i agree on 1 think would be nice if they had like 5 or 6 you couldt get ingame by doing some quest or somthing or as dungeon rewards. But dont forget wow you pay alot for every month and this game 0 so they need to make monet somehow.

Nah it's more the fact that forking out some gold on the TP just gives no satisfaction on the collection side for me; I'd really prefer to go pay out gold to an NPC after competing some heart event/zone/jumping puzzle/minigame/whatever and at least feel like I vaguely earnt the pet.

To me there is just no satisfaction from collecting pets when all it requires is dumping some gold into the TP. I would imagine I'm probably in the minority though.

Edited by Kaiarra, 30 January 2013 - 04:27 PM.


#16 cyclopsje

cyclopsje

    Sylvari Specialist

  • Members
  • 779 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 04:37 PM

I get that it is more fun to earn it indeed. Still bought loads off pets though. All though earning money to get exotic 1's kinda give that feeling. Then you worked hard for it.

#17 Lucas Ashrock

Lucas Ashrock

    Sylvari Specialist

  • Banned
  • 1000 posts
  • Location:Asia, always around

Posted 30 January 2013 - 04:58 PM

Just a fake someone posted on that guildhead website, famous to be just a bunch of junk about gw2. ;)

Edited by Lucas Ashrock, 30 January 2013 - 04:58 PM.





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users