• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#61 deragot

deragot

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 05:52 AM

I always liked reputations so i won't mind if Anet add that feature.I liked it in other MMOs and would love to see it here too.More grinding?I don't mind it.I already farm enough stuff.One more added to the list won't be such a bother to me.

Edited by deragot, 28 January 2013 - 05:54 AM.

#62 Dragonhawke

Dragonhawke

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 02:29 AM

After experiencing the rep grind taken to its near ultimate level in WoWs MoP expansion, the last thing I want to see here is a rep system.  WoW had you grinding out rep with 5 different factions to get raid gear (2 others for food and mounts), and continue to do the dailies to max out valor since you needed both a certain rep level and a large amount of valor to buy the epic raid gear pieces.  Then you got to do all over again on any alt that you wanted to gear out.  Nobody I knew liked this system, and most like myself grew to despise it,

While WoWs old rep system wasn't too painful (1 faction and a few dailies to build rep with them and/or a dungeon to run).  Once introduced a rep system can easily grow into the monstrosity of Blizzards system.  Leave a rep system out of this game or at least make it nothing but a cosmetic thing,  Forcing people to grind rep because the rewards have the best stats should exist here.

#63 NibriCevon

NibriCevon

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • Profession:Ranger
  • Server:Jade Quarry

Posted 01 April 2013 - 07:56 PM

I won't mind reputation as long as it's not ever linked to combat effectiveness. This means you can use rep for special skins and maybe slight discounts. It may be used to get different outcomes out of dynamic events, but obviously you'll want to be careful in that one. (e.g. Don't make it so you need to be loved/hated to get access to some special shinies drop.)

I hated (and never completed) the Kurzick, Luxon, Sunspear, Lightbringer, or EOTN reputation grinds in GW1 because they ended up being linked to the PvE only skills.

#64 shelia

shelia

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 05:52 AM

May be A-net want to Absorb the advantages of the rep system of wow,but still have to  consummate

to make game more fair.Many other games those who have rep system,too. :mellow:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users