• Curse Sites
Help
- - - - -

Ascended Amulets : No knight stats ( tough/pow/prec)?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Geralt Romalion

Geralt Romalion

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 89 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 10:28 PM

Did anyone else started to notice that Anet hasn't added any ascended gear to the game with toughness/power/precision stats?

For some this might not be a problem, but I would like to see knight stats on rings and amulets.
I am currently running a guardian build that has the minimum amount of precision to work.
However, I will probably need an ascended amulet sooner or later as I progress in fractals.
Missing the combo of knight's will screw with my build by quite a noticable margin.

Now I understand that this game is all about swapping builds and equipment, and I am fine with that.
But if I decide I need knight's, I would like the amulet or ring with those stats, and not having to settle for something else because the stat combo I want is available in every rarity but ascended.

Anyone else having opinions about this?

This is not a QQ post, I love new content.
I am just wondering why pretty much every desirable stat combo is available in ascended rarity ( soldiers, condition dmg, berserkers, mix of these three etc ), but knight's isnt.

#2 FoxBat

FoxBat

Vigil Crusader

• Members
  • 3973 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 10:44 PM

Don't feel too left out, there's no rampagers, shamans, clerics, apothecarys, etc. etc. etc. The only major stats are power, condition damage, and also toughness on those wierd cavalier rings. You should be able to find a combo for now, but this is going to be an issue if more and more gear is added in the same limited combinations.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users