5 replies to this topic

#1 Morrzan

Morrzan

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 27 posts
  • Server:Jade Quarry

Posted 28 January 2013 - 11:49 PM

I was just reading the release notes today and came upon the improvements section

"All weapon and armor skins now have the option to be converted to PvP skins. When activating a skin you will be given the choice to either apply the skin to a PvE item or convert the skin to a PvP-only item. Either action will consume the skin. This change applies to all unused weapon and armor skins in the game, regardless of when the skin was first released."

Can someone explain to me what this means?

#2 Lordkrall

Lordkrall

Legion Commander

• Members
  • 5370 posts
  • Profession:Warrior
  • Server:Aurora Glade

Posted 28 January 2013 - 11:56 PM

All skins (as in items that you can use to get another look on your other items) can be converted to PvP, formerly many of them (all of the gemstore skin as far as I remember) could only be used in PvE.

#3 Morrzan

Morrzan

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 28 January 2013 - 11:58 PM

So it's not Gemstore skins that can be converted to PvP? What if I want a Dungeon weapon/armor as PvP? Can I do it?

#4 Westwater

Westwater

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 88 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 01:05 AM

It's probably referring to the ones from the cash shop, which cannot be obtained in pvp in any way.  You can get dungeon armor for pvp via tournaments and ranking up.

#5 Morrzan

Morrzan

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 02:30 AM

Ahh I see. Ok thanks =)

#6 Millimidget

Millimidget

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 499 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 02:39 AM

Well, there were other sources for skins than the cash shop (namely the holiday events), but yeah, it refers specifically to items which are used to apply a skin (ie those box set skins from the cash shop).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users