Posted 07 November 2012 - 05:51 PM

Guild Name: Prescribed [Rx]
Guild Server: Crystal Desert
Time Zone: PST (Server time)
Purpose/Focus: WvW, Dungeons
Voice Chat: TeamSpeak
Current Size: 10 (5 active)
Desired Size: 20-25 (10 active)

Our guild is currently about 10 members with 3-5 active on any given night, the core members know each other in some way in real life. We are all 25+ yrs old and work normal 9-5's so we play mostly at night (PST) and on weekends.

We would like to recruit some more active members, preferably a group of people that may be in the same situation as us - small group of 2-5 that know each other IRL, that play during the same time, and want to be a part of a little bit larger group for WvW - we don't want to become this behemoth guild of 100+ members where nobody really knows each other, we would like to shoot for having 8-10 members on at peak nights so that we could get some good WvW in with a "smaller" WvW group, while maintaining a guild where everyone still knows each other and can grow in-game together.

All members are treated equally, everyone has access to the bank, etc.

Communication - TeamSpeak, We have our own channel on the cdynasty.net/crystaldesert.com 512 person TeamSpeak where other larger guilds such as LW, EDMW, CYN, KH, etc reside as well, a couple of commanders from those guilds are located on this TeamSpeak server so when they are on we are able to coordinate with them as well.

If you are interested in joining or want to just come hang out you can message me here or contact me in-game at katsu.4052 or my "co-leader" at jboLtz.4805

See you in-game!

As an fyi, the current upgrades include
Politics - lvl 3
Art of War - lvl 2
Economy - lvl 2
Architecture - lvl 2 w/ guild bank

Edited by obijuan, 08 November 2012 - 12:31 AM.

#2 obijuan

obijuan

Pale Tree Seedling

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Guild Tag:[Rx]
  • Server:Kaineng

Posted 30 January 2013 - 07:13 PM

• Guild Name: Prescribed [Rx]
  • Guild Server: Kaineng
  • Time Zone: Mostly PST (Server time)
  • Purpose/Focus: WvW, Dungeons, PvX
  • Voice Chat: TeamSpeak 3 – we have our own TS3 server
Our members are mostly “older” (25+) and have the “normal” 9-5 jobs, but we are still very active, mostly participating in WvW and Dungeons. Our leaders (myself and Lumynna) both have our Commander tags and we would really like some more active members that want to WvW with us and grow with us.
If you are looking for a guild that is very tight-knit where everyone gets to know each other and helps each other out I think we may be a good fit. We do not want a super-mega-guild of 500 members where nobody really knows each other. We really want just a core group of players that WvW and Dungeon together.
Also, if you are interested we have a couple of members that are active in sPvP and would love to field an sPvP team (talk to our member “Slaiye” in-game if you are interested in sPvP). We don’t even require you to be on Kaineng to join the guild for sPvP.
Thanks for checking us out and see you in-game!

Edited by obijuan, 30 January 2013 - 09:16 PM.

#3 obijuan

obijuan

Pale Tree Seedling

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 07:43 PM

We are steadily growing, but looking for some more awesome people that want to grow with us!

#4 obijuan

obijuan

Pale Tree Seedling

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 11:14 PM

still recruiting! would love some more members for upcoming guild missions. just send me a pm in-game

#5 obijuan

obijuan

Pale Tree Seedling

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 05:36 PM

Server: Kaineng
Focus: WvW, Guild Missions
Contacts: katsu.4052 – Leader, jboLtz.4805 – Co-leader

You can see my recruitment message on our website at: http://prx.enjin.com/

We are looking for more individuals to join us and possibly explore other guilds of smaller size that want to participate in Guild Missions to merge into ours, preferably making us their main guild. We can discuss ranks and stuff (we use the standard, flat ranking system: Leader, Officer and Member)

We currently have 60 members on the roster with about 20 active on a given night. We are looking to grow to just enough to participate and maintain influence for these new guild missions (we also actively participate in WvW), I’m thinking around 150 members is where we want to get to (nothing to big, more like a medium size guild).

We also just queued up AoW lvl 5 as of today

Thanks.

Edited by obijuan, 26 February 2013 - 05:37 PM.

#6 obijuan

obijuan

Pale Tree Seedling

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 05:36 PM

More information can be found on our website here: http://prescribedrx.com/

We are a friendly and social PvX guild that really wants to grow our WvW presence. TS3 is required. All skill levels are welcome.

We have players in US and EU timezones.

For more information please send a whisper or message to me "Obi Katsu" or our co-founder "Lumynna "

Edited by obijuan, 16 April 2013 - 05:39 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: crystal desert, pvx, kaineng, pvp

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users