#1 Czarum

Czarum

Pale Tree Seedling

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Guild Tag:[HoS]
  • Server:Henge of Denravi

Posted 31 January 2013 - 02:29 PM

So I resently upgraded my drivers to the beta version and the game is running great and I'm seeing an huge improvement with crossfire on. The only issue is now bandicam / fraps / msi afterburner all freeze when trying to record. Anyone else having this issue and figured out a work around?

#2 Baldur The Bold

Baldur The Bold

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 443 posts
  • Guild Tag:[ARM]
  • Server:Blackgate

Posted 31 January 2013 - 04:21 PM

I don't record in gw2 but I know that there is an update for MSI afterburner. Did you try to update and go from there?

#3 Czarum

Czarum

Pale Tree Seedling

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Guild Tag:[HoS]
  • Server:Henge of Denravi

Posted 01 February 2013 - 06:09 AM

I tried the latest update for MSI Afterburner and it's still locking up when I start recording. I though maybe it was because I'm running crossfire but it still does it when crossfire is disabled. I know the drivers are in beta 3 at this point so I just reported the issue to AMD and hope they take a look at it for a later release.  Most likely going to have to go back to the older version.

#4 Defora

Defora

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 188 posts
  • Guild Tag:[DYE]
  • Server:Gandara

Posted 01 February 2013 - 04:22 PM

I have same problem. Screen completely freezes when I start recording. I updated Bandicam (free version) and tried to lover settings on GW2 only to make windows(7) completely crash (blue screen). No recording with this beta driver it seems. >_>

My computer:
- Video card: AMD Radeon HD 7970
- MoBo: ASRock SROCK Z68 Extreme4 gen3
- CPU: i5 2500k

#5 Depotboy

Depotboy

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 08:32 AM

From what I've been reading it's definitely an issue with the 13.2 beta drivers.  Hopefully they get this resolved soon, I don't want to roll back to 13.1 since the performance is an improvement and I can record just fine in other games.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users