• This topic is locked This topic is locked
3 replies to this topic

#1 Red_Falcon

Red_Falcon

Golem Rider

• Members
  • 2417 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 04:31 AM

For the first time Anet does something I consider an undeniable mistake and complete change of direction... Anet introduces... FETCH QUESTS exactly like WoW, when this game was meant by manifesto to never have such obsolete boring grinds.

Here they are:

Posted Image

And what does the community do? Absolutely nothing.
No one say anything because you're getting tokens for ascended without doing fractals.
You're really letting this go? GW2 haunting you everyday with 0/10 checklists and not a word?

With all the crying you do about much less important if not pointless and completely stupid stuff, I thought the forums here and officials would literally EXPLODE into war.
Nothing.

Am I seriously the only one here who thinks this is a gigantic mistake?
If they can get everyone to do 0/10 quests so easily I can't imagine the bullshit they'll release later.

They just needed to make something like giving you 10 random Events everyday on 5 different maps so you wander Tyria right?
No, they give you fetch quests like WoW that don't even require you to move to any other map.
And you say nothing "bcuz I get tha shinie rewards so who cares if whole game down trash bin rite?".

This is complete bull.

#2 Kurr

Kurr

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 04:36 AM

Are you kidding me? Dailies have been here since the beginning. And these aren't fetch quests, you can easily complete all the requirements of the daily just playing normally a little bit.

Stop complaining about everything.

#3 MCBiohazard

MCBiohazard

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 232 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 04:38 AM

Then you must feel hoodwinked because that's what the dailies were from the start of the game and they're still as optional as they were in the past. They just changed the progression display to percentage completion instead of progress bars on your UI. That there's some rotating change to the list should be welcomed, I think, since that makes habitually doing them less tedious rather than more.

#4 Neo Nugget

Neo Nugget

Quaggan Hipster

• Administrators
  • 2948 posts
  • Profession:Guardian
  • Guild Tag:[TWIT]
  • Server:Jade Quarry

Posted 02 February 2013 - 04:44 AM

Feel free to share your opinion in one of the other thread we have on the new dailies. We don't need to keep splitting up the discussion like this.

Thanks.

"The only difference, Connor - the only difference between myself and those you aid is that I do not feign affection."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users