• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Bariusdrop

Bariusdrop

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 388 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 05:03 AM

So I wasn't entirely sure if this was the right forum to post this, BUT my Charr ranger is soon to be hitting level 80 and I wanted to know if anybody had any good advice for Charr Medium Armor sets. I have previewed most of the dungeon armor, but couldn't find any comprehensive list of the crafted/heart vendor armor and was hoping someone could point me in the right direction or maybe (with the Gods' blessings) has some screen shots or a link to a comprehensive list. The only one I could find was of human females, and that isn't too helpful when trying to dress up my male Charr. I'm currently wielding a Tier 2 Charr cultural Greatsword and a Dredge Shortbow. I'm hoping to find something a bit heavier looking and preferably something that his tail won't have to clip through. Any help would be appreciated. I want to look good!

Thanks in Advance!
-Barius

#2 Zedabi

Zedabi

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 298 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 05:08 AM

I think there's a website called GW2 Armour.com, that has the armour sets previewable for each race

#3 Crisscross

Crisscross

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 08:40 AM

You can go to Heart of the Mists in game via the crossed swords button on the upper left of your screen. On the southeast corner of the main lobby there, there are lockers where you can preview almost every armor/weapon item in the game.

#4 ScorpioSpork

ScorpioSpork

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 218 posts
  • Guild Tag:[FoW]
  • Server:Yak’s Bend

Posted 19 February 2013 - 02:51 AM

My Charr Ranger is in T2 Cultural right now. Your tail won't clip with any of the cultural stuff. Definitely preview everything in the Heart of the Mists. Since your tail will clip with most of the chest pieces, you can easily come up with a short list that doesn't clip and pick your favorite from there.

#5 Sazaraki

Sazaraki

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • Profession:Ranger
  • Guild Tag:[ESP]
  • Server:Tarnished Coast

Posted 04 March 2013 - 06:32 AM

I use armor called "rascal" armor for my Charr right now. It's not cultural but my tail doesn't clip and I think it looks really cool.

Attached Files

Edited by Sazaraki, 04 March 2013 - 06:32 AM.

#6 Kuskah

Kuskah

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 288 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 06:39 AM

You can check this out for some looks: http://www.gw2armor....medium_list.php

Also, I find that cultural T3 is basically designed for rangers of all the medium armor classes.

#7 Ewal

Ewal

Pale Tree Seedling

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 07:07 PM

Another good site for previewing armor:

http://argos-soft.ne...race=1&color=10

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: cosmetic, armor, charr

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users