#1 Llewey

Llewey

Fahrar Cub

• New Members
  • 13 posts
  • Guild Tag:[iPNi]
  • Server:Ferguson’s Crossing

Posted 02 February 2013 - 08:10 AM

Is there a place that shows when GW2DB adds or updates recipe information? I know there is an API to get json information from the database, but I am interested in knowing when changes are made to the actual site and when recipes are added or modified. I saw a link in the January 28th Update Notes that shows the items filtered to only show "items added on January 28th" but I don't believe that functionality exists for the recipes or at least returns 0 results when I tried, but I haven't seen any posts specifically addressing recipes and the recipe page count is still 70 (it's been 70 for a while) so if recipes were added there weren't many.

Basically I am just wondering if there are any official posts or even just an up-to-date changelog that exists or that could be created to document the state of the DB so that people know how current the information on the site is.

Thanks!

#2 Khalija

Khalija

Leaf on the Wind

• Administrators
  • Curse Premium
  • 4182 posts
  • Profession:Mesmer
  • Server:Jade Quarry

Posted 02 February 2013 - 05:39 PM

There weren't any recipes that were added in the Jan 28th patch. If there are recipe changes, we usually put together a long list of diffs (differences and additions). The database gets updated each patch, as long as there is stuff to update.

Feel free to PM me if you have a question regarding moderation, want to leave some feedback, or just want to chat!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users