• Curse Sites
Help
- - - - -

How do you get kills and points in sPvP?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Lilly32

Lilly32

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 04:56 PM

No matter what class I try I see people getting 200+ points,sometimes even 300, and Im always dead last with like 20-30.  What do you do to get so many points and am I playing the wrong classes or something?   Also I cant kill anyone and Im pretty sure I always have the most deaths.  Also no Im not trying to solo 4-5 people at once I just always end up dead even when running in a group with other players.  Have tried Engineer, Mesmer, Ele, Warrior, Ranger, Guardian, Thief, and Necro and its always the same result.  What class do I have to play to actually be good and kill people?  Or do I just have to keep trying different professions until I find one that I like and actually works?

Edited by Lilly32, 05 February 2013 - 04:57 PM.

#2 Champen

Champen

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 56 posts
  • Guild Tag:[WoTU]

Posted 05 February 2013 - 05:00 PM

Maybe its the player.

#3 zyixc

zyixc

Pale Tree Seedling

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 05:00 PM

The key to glory grinding is for example, use back-stab dagger thief. Shatter mesmer. Burst warrior.
Success is guaranteed when moving in a zerg. Yeah a zerg.

#4 Lilly32

Lilly32

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 76 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 07:50 PM

Just went full balls out dual axe warrior with 80% crit chance at 60% crit damage .  The only thing I usually die to is retaliation and confusion lol.  But Im getting way more points and its fun.

#5 Siva

Siva

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 296 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 08:21 PM

It seems like you are more of a offensive player. If you think that axe build works best for you then you should learn how to use it effectively. And no matter how good a build is if you don't know how to survive by yourself you are dead no matter what build you play.

#6 RawNG

RawNG

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 125 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 08:53 PM

Sit on the treb all match and actually hit people, I've done this multiple times and always finish with the most points out of anyone in the match lol.

#7 Baron von Scrufflebutt

Baron von Scrufflebutt

Golem Rider

• Members
  • 3302 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 04:29 PM

Run a ranger with traps (shortbow, axe/torch) and stick with the zerg. Between traps and Ricochet, you'll be tagging tons of foes, which your zerg will also kill.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users