Anyways, as you can see I'm looking for a new guild on the Jade Quarry server because my previous guild has disbanded and I'm a social creature! I'll start off by explaining that I'm extremely picky when it comes down to my methods of choosing a guild. Why? Because, although the game allows me to join a plethora of guilds at any point in time, I choose not to do so. I would rather remain true to a single group of players and form a bond over time.
So, let's get started on myself. I'm by no means a "hardcore" player, and I will often time take short breaks from the game. I have a level 80 Thief as my main, and I love playing her. Currently in the process of leveling up some alternate characters though so I can enjoy the game from more angles and experience more content. I enjoy running dungeons, fractals and farming.
So, now for my loose requirements for the guild:
- I would like a medium-sized guild, hanging roughly around 50 members and so. But, this is not "needed" and I will join a guild of any size depending on how it appeals to me.
- The guild needs to be active, I would like to have 10-20 members on during prime time hours and have the option of forming multiple groups and running whatever we so desire at the time.
- Team Speak 3 is preferred, but a voice chat feature is almost required. A website is also extremely useful.
- I'd like a guild that focuses on Guild Wars 2; I'm not a fan of many of these "multi-gaming" super guilds.
- The attitude of the guild in general needs to be laid back. I'm a young adult who likes to have fun, kick around some shits and giggles, etc. So just be cool, okay?
- I live in CST (or GMT -6 (standard time)), so an American guild is preferred as well. I'm normally on at various times during the day.
- I do like strong organization within a guild, but I'm a fan of freedom as well. I don't want dungeon or fractal runs to be entirely based on scheduled events and would rather form groups with members on a whim.