• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Grim_Ling

Grim_Ling

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 01:04 PM

It has now been 3 days since I have been able to login to the game.

As soon as I realized there was a problem I submitted a ticket to support via the guildwars2 website.  I recieved the auto reply that the ticket was submitted and that "someone would review and respond soon" and again it has now been 3 days since I have heard anything back from support.  Not even a confirmation that some real person is looking into the issue.

So my question for all of you; How has the response time on any of your support tickets been?  Is 3 days a normal time frame to not hear anything at all from them.  If so, when do I start getting frustrated with their lack of "support"?

I am not really upset about the 3 days of not playing... I do have real life things that I can do and my wife probably appriciates that I am spending more time with her... but I am getting more concerned that there may actually be something really wrong and they see my problem as something that violated rules because of malichous behavior...

#2 Bloggi

Bloggi

Savant

• Members
  • 857 posts
  • Profession:Elementalist
  • Guild Tag:[CRAP]
  • Server:Tarnished Coast

Posted 08 February 2013 - 03:39 AM

If you haven't heard from them by now, submit another ticket. Put as much info in your ticket as you can, detailing why you haven't been able to log in. What error message do you see in the GW2 client? Could it be something to do with your own computer settings like a firewall? I'm no expert but it's something worth looking into.

My experience with support has been good to date. On the one occasion I did send them a ticket, I got a response within 12 hours.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users