• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#31 Alex Dimitri

Alex Dimitri

Seraph Guardian

• Members
  • 1178 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 03:38 PM

Guys/girls don`t get me wrong but players didn`t DEMAND february release, Anet stated it will be implemented then !
As it goes with "let`s be polished" statement it ain`t gonna be, it`s gonna be full of bugs......they had game in development for five years and end result was half baked/half finished game, sadly for us.

Honestly they need to change their PR approach or choose who is No.1 (who`s word is final) this just makes BAD rep for entire company !

#32 Granfala

Granfala

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 64 posts
  • Server:Stormbluff Isle

Posted 07 February 2013 - 05:26 PM

I don't mind delays, but I do mind priorities and statements gone awry.  There is a serious number of people whose whole interest is WvW.  For months, that crowd has heard "February", while we/they stood by watching new PvE updates and Holiday events get pushed out on a monthly basis.  It's obvious to see where their priority lies, and it definitely has not been with the WvW-side of the game.

#33 dss_live

dss_live

Golem Rider

• Members
  • 3323 posts
  • Server:Aurora Glade

Posted 07 February 2013 - 07:11 PM

[quote name='TheBlindMan' timestamp='1360249242' post='2160114']
No most of the anger comes because Anet delays it to "fix bugs" then releases it with bugs. If your content is not finished tell us that, don't lie and say you are bug testing when you really aren't.
[/quote]

This is such an ignorant thing to say. Even with testing, when it comes to adding things/fixing things they cannot foresee every single problem this will make, coding isn't that easy. They can try and do as many tests as possible and make it so that all the bugs that shown up are fixed, but that doesn't mean there is zero chance of somehting happening that didn't happen in testing.

#34 Lordkrall

Lordkrall

Legion Commander

• Members
  • 5370 posts
  • Profession:Warrior

Posted 07 February 2013 - 09:05 PM

[quote name='Alex Dimitri' timestamp='1360251537' post='2160145']
Guys/girls don`t get me wrong but players didn`t DEMAND february release, Anet stated it will be implemented then !
As it goes with "let`s be polished" statement it ain`t gonna be, it`s gonna be full of bugs......they had game in development for five years and end result was half baked/half finished game, sadly for us.

[b]Honestly they need to change their PR approach or choose who is No.1 (who`s word is final) this just makes BAD rep for entire company ![/b]
[/quote]

Thats just the thing, Colin IS No.1.

But things change, everything can get delayed, anyone with even basic experience or knowledge of games or any kind of human made media should understand that.

#35 Alex Dimitri

Alex Dimitri

Seraph Guardian

• Members
  • 1178 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 03:13 PM

[quote name='Lordkrall' timestamp='1360271116' post='2160379']
Thats just the thing, Colin IS No.1.

But things change, everything can get delayed, anyone with even basic experience or knowledge of games or any kind of human made media should understand that.
[/quote]

I understand that, but what happened with Anet famous "when it`s done" they said it will be february patch it was not fan guess.
I`m just saying they screwed up with announcement !

#36 Lordkrall

Lordkrall

Legion Commander

• Members
  • 5370 posts
  • Profession:Warrior

Posted 08 February 2013 - 03:17 PM

[quote name='Alex Dimitri' timestamp='1360336422' post='2160761']
I understand that, but what happened with Anet famous "when it`s done" they said it will be february patch it was not fan guess.
I`m just saying they screwed up with announcement !
[/quote]

And maybe they was sure that it WOULD be ready by February but something turned up?
If only ever stating things "when they are ready" they would have to wait with announcing anything until the patch was uploaded to the servers.

They probably decided that they needed to inform people that WvW updates where coming soon, seeing as quite a few of the vocal minority shouts like mad about ArenaNet doing nothing about WvW.

#37 Alex Dimitri

Alex Dimitri

Seraph Guardian

• Members
  • 1178 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 06:26 PM

Ah yes, that`s the biggest thing most of us were waiting !
As time goes by WvW feels more boring......we need those changes badly !

#38 ilr

ilr

Golem Rider

• Members
  • 2700 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 09:01 PM

-Varying degrees of WANT

IE: a fair amount of trepidation towards some of these rewards.  Especially those which could potentially mirror early versions of FACTIONS skills like SaveYourselves & SummonSpirits which were considered key components of too many FOTM's.  If they say they need another month to evaluate this stuff, I say we give them 2 more months just to be damn sure.

Edited by ilr, 08 February 2013 - 09:02 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users