2 replies to this topic

#1 Kheops

Kheops

Pale Tree Seedling

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 10:02 PM

Hi,
So I live in Algeria (North africa) and since our country is very close to europe ,we are always playing in Europe servers in every game , except for Guild wars 2 ! and with the 3 days Trial , I noticed my latency being 200++ , while it should be 50-80 if it was in Europe.

furthermore It creats problems , cause in the website it says we have to pay with $ (USDollars) But we do not have that , our currency online is € (Euro) and it makes it impossible to buy the game.

Also I wanted to pay using my paypal account , but guess what I did not find my country there, so I decided to pay using my Credit Card (Visa Electron) and it is not in the list , and as I've seen many people couldn't buy the game using it.

I decided to look for a Retailer , I've found Gamesrocket , which is German and then I saw that my Country has its region set to North America and that if I bought a key from Gamesrocket (EU key) it wouldn't work !

I don't know now...if I kind of manage to buy the game...I will be suffering from a Huge latency which will make it unplayable

I tried to contact the Support team , but seems like you have to buy the game first...

Is there a way to fix this guys ? also will I be able to buy the game ?

Edited by Kheops, 06 February 2013 - 10:13 PM.

#2 dhatcher1

dhatcher1

Technician

• Technicians
  • 3786 posts
  • Guild Tag:[SAnD]
  • Server:Maguuma

Posted 13 February 2013 - 05:26 PM

Try emailing [email protected] and explain the situation to them with details.

#3 Elder III

Elder III

Technician

• Technicians
  • 4424 posts
  • Guild Tag:[ION]
  • Server:Jade Quarry

Posted 13 February 2013 - 06:05 PM

Do you have any trusted friends or relatives in Europe that could buy the game for you and set it up?  That way you should be able to login and play on the EU servers from Algeria.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users