2 replies to this topic

#1 Doctor Overlord

Doctor Overlord

If you hate MMOs....

• Members
  • 5204 posts
  • Server:Sanctum of Rall

Posted 06 February 2013 - 11:44 PM

I first saw this over on Gamebreaker but I guess it's on Reddit too.  

http://us.battle.net.../en/blackstone/

Password:  Y7_$0>0k_3<$m

So what do people think?   Is this connected to Blizzard's mysterious Project Titan?

Whatever it is, this is a rather entertaining way to build hype. When I logged on that password I was thinking, "So the best some future society can do is the same, lame, easy-to-hack, passwords we're using now?" but those hilarious emails show that the Dominion is run by less-than-competent thugs and douche-bags who have been successful because of their brutality.

In other words, they're the perfect villains.   And talk about the ultimate jerk boss and office hell! I'm looking forward to seeing Dr. Ayers arranging for Dr. Branamoor to get eaten by a mutant zerg-human hybrid.

And for the record, I think that's a hint where this is going.  World of Starcraft.  And they want a humanoid character for the zerg whose function is more than going all 'splody like the typical Infested Terran.   I think the zerg faction in WoS will be able to pick zerg-human hybrids along the lines of lesser versions of the Queen of Blades.

Edited by Doctor Overlord, 06 February 2013 - 11:47 PM.

#2 Arngrim Einheri

Arngrim Einheri

Golem Rider

• Members
  • 2875 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 11:25 PM

Could it be related to next Starcraft 2 expansion?

#3 FoxBat

FoxBat

Vigil Crusader

• Members
  • 3975 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 12:10 AM

View PostArngrim Einheri, on 07 February 2013 - 11:25 PM, said:

Could it be related to next Starcraft 2 expansion?

Why pick something reasonable when we can look for thin excuses for speculative fantasy?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users