You just seem like a sore loser because I have numbers and you have nothing. If you don't want to believe the hard evidence then there's not a whole lot else I can do for you. I'm pretty much done with babysitting you constantly.
Also, all those statements above are true. You clearly don't know shit about this game if you're even remotely doubting them.
The problem with necro as condition damage DPS is that regardless of the efficacy of condition damage (I do like to have at least one condition damage dealer in the party, usually an engineer for reasons I'm about to establish) is that necromancers just really aren't that good at it. I did a numbers crunch for necromancer bleed stacking a while back and found that they really weren't that good at it. If I recall correctly, the best bleed stackers are engineers, then elementalists, then necromancers and thieves in roughly the same range. Necromancers do get poison stacking, but elementalists get burn, so it's still break-even, and meanwhile engineers get all three conditions pretty easily and can stack them longer than any of the above classes.
If I were Strife I'd make a video proving it but honestly there's no reason to use videos when you can just show numbers, which are infinitely more accurate and reliable.
That's cute. How about you take my challenge? Post numbers disproving mine, and I'll give you $100. Except I won't, cause that's stupid. If I had to justify myself to every random scrub on the internet it'd be a full time job. And even if the alternative was working at minimum wage that wouldn't be worth it.
A video isn't a number, lol. A number is a number. I might as well say a number is a video, here's my Paypal, let me know when you've sent me my $100.
Note that no one has ever refuted my numbers. In fact, those people that have checked them (i.e. TheKnox) have shown that they're actually pretty accurate and wholly support my arguments.
Damage is time
Damage is time. The more damage you do, the less time a run takes. Calculation of damage = duration of dungeon. Ergo, a number demonstrates the same thing as a video.
Also, please stop posting under multiple accounts. It's annoying and it's obvious you're the same guy.
I was 99% sure you, strife, azurewhatever, and at least one other guy were all the same person. I still am, actually.
Good to see you admit I'm right, though. Let's summarize:
1) Strife (i.e. you) thinks that axe warrior is the best ranged DPS. This isn't even remotely true, even if we play it loose with the definition of "ranged" and say axe counts as a ranged weapon because it has that one axe throwing skill.
2) Despite saying this, he can't back it up. On the contrary, he has affirmatively been proven wrong by objective facts, but he's too stupid/stubborn/both to realize this.
3) The facts aren't even that objective. I intentionally skewed the number in favor of warriors, and the number still came up short.
4) It's an irrelevant discussion anyway because neither guardians or warriors have the best DPS. Engineers do.
By all means, though, keep posting dumb shit so everyone can get a laugh out of it.
EDIT: I forgot 5) Videos are apparently numbers but numbers are not videos. However, apparently damage numbers do not measure damage, so you need videos, because they show damage numbers but not damage NUMBERS, so they're more accurate.
Did I get that right?
Here's a fun collection of the fact that you cant keep your own opinion on the same mindset.
Be sure to keep beggin for that money cause the condition was
1. You make a video that's faster with your setup of 3guardian/1warrior/1engineer than the 1guard/3warrior/1mesmer.
2. You can somehow prove that me, strife, and azure are all the same person.
So please, keep putting a smile on my face every time I get to read how badly you fail at reading comprehension not to mention the fact you keep asking for that $100 by saying "I'm right, you're wrong, I have numbers, you have videos, my theorycrafting trumps real video timed footage".