These guides have come a long way since I first posted them on December 24th. From the initial "check prices on base mats, craft everything and output to a text file for armor and weapon crafts" to the current incarnation.
- Calculated the lowest initial gold price method of leveling a craft. Considers buying or making any part of an item.
- Normal and Fast guides for all 8 crafts.
- Icons for everything that needs to be purchased or used in a discovery to make them easier to find.
- 3 different styles of Cooking guides featuring no Renown Heart items/recipes, some or all.
- Guides automatically updated about every 2 hours based on current TP prices.
- Pop out buy lists for each tier on non-cooking guides. Ie t1 = 0-75
- Minimalist web page design.
 Fast guides craft the same item for a 25 point chunk. They are more expensive than normal guides but require a lot less inventory space and attention.
Feel free to ask any questions, provide suggestions or leave comments. I am still looking for things to add to the FAQ.
Edited by xanthic42, 04 April 2013 - 02:16 AM.