Guild Wars 2 - Dragonbrand PvX - Hot Grawl on Grawl Action [Hot]
Who We Are
Looking for a "mature" tight(giggity)knit PvX guild? Well look no further! Hot Grawl on Grawl Action emphasizes personality over everything else, our guild is a family and not some giant antisocial mess. But this does not mean we are carebears, we know our stuff. Most of our members are in our 30's, have families and jobs, but we still find plenty of time to sit back and relax with kicking some grawl tail. We simply want to be able to have fun together, while dominating PVE, PVE, and WvW!
We have are a close group of friends from a former guild interested in all aspects of the game. Our guild is strong and dedicated to the server world we play on (Dragonbrand). Our humble community is simply looking for some new friends to play with. Keeping things fun and active is what we want to maintain within the game. Opening up the recruitment doors is one way of doing so. Our guild members are helpful and teach each other about the game; by having conversations, we can learn from what others have experienced. We have members with a wide range of progression throughout the game, ranging from those just starting out to others with multiple level 80 characters, legendary weapons and world completion.
Here are some bullet points of what we do, have to offer, requirements and contact information.
NA Server – Dragonbrand
Everyday Game Play Style & Events
PvE: All Dungeons, FotM (20+), Map Completion (legendaries), Alt leveling
PvP: World vs World (wub v dub), sPVP
Weekly Fun Events
Drunken Keg Brawl anyone?
What [Hot] Has & Offers
1. Leadership with more than 10 years experience running guilds in EQ, WoW, GW1, and other MMO's.
2. Community VoIP Servers (voice chat), Mumble (required).
3. North American based community, who welcome people from all over the world, as play times vary, however we require English speakers.
4. Daily guild events that cover all aspects of PvE, mainly daily FotM runs.
5. A guild bank with system in place for easy convenient deposit and withdraws. With discount perks given to members.
6. A group of people who are willing to play, teach, learn and just have fun.
7. A community infrastructure that allows you to be a part of something more than just a game. We have a system in place that allows people to contribute to the community and be recognized for said contributions.
What We Are Looking For?
If one of the following applies to you, then you may just fit right in:
1. Want to be part of a community not just a guild drone. We will never force you to farm or join in on anything you don’t want to.
2. Must be 21+ We are looking for members with common interest as ourselves.
3. Are willing to not only learn, but teach and help others when you can.
4. Active players wanting to play all aspects of the game.
How to Join the Guild?
1. Message / Whisper one of the officers in game: Syndicate.2471, Trine Alabash, or Sewijin8235
2. Log onto our mumble server for a quick interview with one of those officers.
3. Represent! You will have a 2 week trial "recruit" period, we want to make sure this is the right fit for you.
Edited by Syndicate, 09 February 2013 - 09:04 PM.