Difference b/t Nearest and Next Enemy?
Posted 10 February 2013 - 09:48 PM
Posted 10 February 2013 - 09:54 PM
I personally don't use it.
Posted 11 February 2013 - 12:39 PM
Posted 11 February 2013 - 12:46 PM
- priority target is not the one nearest to you.
- switch to next target when current target is almost dead so autoattack is not interrupted.
- need to take emergency action on another specific target before your current one is down.
- professions with controllable pets could direct their pets to separate targets.
- you simply selected the wrong target and need to correct without adjusting your position.
- some players tend to spam buttons and often over-cycle with next-target tabbing, so nearest-target tabbing largely prevents it.
Edited by Trei, 11 February 2013 - 01:00 PM.
Posted 11 February 2013 - 12:56 PM
Posted 11 February 2013 - 07:11 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users