• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 MeKillDragonLongTime

MeKillDragonLongTime

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 06:19 PM

I read online last year I think at the wiki about an achievement (or title) that required you to gain like 300 or 400 skill levels in a specific craft (chef, jeweler, leatherworker, etc), within like an hour or something to that effect. I don’t remember the exact numbers; I just know it wanted you to obtain a certain amount of skill levels of a craft within a given time in order to get the title. Does anyone know what I am talking about, and if so can you tell me the exact name of this so I can check it out on wiki? I have looked for the past 30 minutes and can t find it, I just thought somebody would already know this name. Thanks

Edited by MeKillDragonLongTime, 12 February 2013 - 08:31 AM.

#2 Meow Ren

Meow Ren

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 60 posts
  • Guild Tag:[BHG]
  • Server:Sea of Sorrows

Posted 12 February 2013 - 01:01 AM

The only achievement I'm aware of involving exp. gain is Lifetime Survivor (gain 500k exp without death).  The achievement description in-game only says you must gain it without death...but what it doesn't include is that it must be gained in a single zone without leaving / logging in-and-out / toon-swapping.  In other words, pick an explorable area or WvW map and do quests, etc. without leaving until you rack up 500k of xp.  The Discussion tab for the page I linked has some talk about the "hidden" requirement and mentions crafting as a way to get the achievement in an hour or so (likely provided you have planned it out, have the mats on hand or coin to buy the mats needed).

#3 Bersky

Bersky

Fahrar Cub

• Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 07:35 PM

View PostMeow Ren, on 12 February 2013 - 01:01 AM, said:

The only achievement I'm aware of involving exp. gain is Lifetime Survivor (gain 500k exp without death).  The achievement description in-game only says you must gain it without death...but what it doesn't include is that it must be gained in a single zone without leaving / logging in-and-out / toon-swapping.  In other words, pick an explorable area or WvW map and do quests, etc. without leaving until you rack up 500k of xp.  The Discussion tab for the page I linked has some talk about the "hidden" requirement and mentions crafting as a way to get the achievement in an hour or so (likely provided you have planned it out, have the mats on hand or coin to buy the mats needed).

/offtopic Wasn't that a bug that was fixed a while ago?

#4 Arduin

Arduin

Q&A King

• Site Contributors
  • 4284 posts
  • Server:Far Shiverpeaks

Posted 13 February 2013 - 11:40 AM

Never heard of such an achievement, MeKillDragonLongTime.

Feeling your post got wrongfully deleted? Thread locked? Want to chat? Send me a PM. I won't bite :eek:

Be wary of expressing your opinion as fact; facts can be proven wrong.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users