1. Standard trash fight on ship.
2. Laser hits dragon and we pelt it with fireballs.
3. Zhaitan hops from tower to ship's deck; Destiny's
4. After the crash, Zojja informs the PC that her buddies are unconscious but so is Zhaitan for the moment. She has her golem search through the wreckage to find something useful (this part's the intermission to the quest) and during the intermission, her golem finds 5 battlesuits (if one remembers this quest) and Zojja orders the golem to charge them and once fully charged, the PC's enter them, which ends the intermission.
5. Zhaitan wakes up as the PC's burst out of the wreckage, lasers blazing. Halfway through the fight, Zojja tells the PC that her crew have woken up, but Eir and Caithe are too badly injured to help themselves. Once Zhaitan's health drops to 20%, Zojja informs the PC that she's found and activated an emergency evac beacon within the wreckage. Zhaitan throws up a temporary barrier that makes it invincible and now sends waves of trash mobs with a champion or two in the mix, and the PC's are defending the ship from the trash. Once the evac chopper arrives, PC's escort Destiny's Edge to the chopper while holding back the trash mobs.
6. The chopper leaves, and the beacon is destroyed. Zhaitan lowers barrier and fight continues. Halfway through the fight (again), the battlesuits run out of juice, forcing the PC's to get out. Zojja informs PC via radio that the battlesuits have auxiliary power supplies that have just enough juice to act as beacons for artillery, and recommends the PC's to lure Zhaitan to each of the beacons. The artillery attacks make Zhaitan sluggish until enough of them knock it out. An evac chopper piloted by Trahearne (how he learned to fly, we'll never know) arrives and we hop on, and as we're leaving, orders any megalaser-equipped airships to blast it to hell. As the chopper flies away, lasers begin firing and nuking Zhaitan. (the blasts are so blinding we end in a fade to white).
Looking at my idea, no wonder all we see are points 1 and 2. Anyway, what would you guys change/add to the battle if you could?