• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Bearnnitr

Bearnnitr

Pale Tree Seedling

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 03:23 PM

After the update you can't pretty much explore the rival WvW maps..

I'm at 96% world completion now, and i'm stuck..

Please help!

#2 ShezuTsukai

ShezuTsukai

Vanguard Scout

• Members
  • 481 posts
  • Profession:Thief
  • Guild Tag:[Soul]
  • Server:Fort Aspenwood

Posted 23 February 2013 - 03:44 PM

There are a lot of threads bemoaning this and they all end the same: play (time of day might matter), server transfer, hope for easy tier where your server dominates, and play leading a guild or group to your objectives.

I spent twenty minutes solo trebucheting a tower in EB to get my last poi. When the gate fell then a herd of players were willing to swoop in and get rewards.

#3 infisio

infisio

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 141 posts
  • Profession:Necromancer
  • Server:Darkhaven

Posted 24 February 2013 - 04:57 PM

I had the very same problem, but finally just got world completion. I had to be diligent - log in morning, noon, and night to check the status of POIs ans such in WvW. It took several weeks and I join in on many, many nights of WvW play. Luckily, my server is always green so eventually we did take the other's servers' garrisons and I could swoop in to get the vistas. I know it would be harder if your server is blue or red.

Now what I do is take each character and periodically get them into WvW to collect "green locations" - that way if we ever change places in the tier I'll have all those points and can start collecting blue or red.

It's really difficult and I truly believe they should eliminate all vistas and POIs in "locked" areas. Keep the others all over the map, but it's so frustrating to to be in the bottom placed team and know you'll never get some of those locations.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users