Shayne Hawke

Seraph Guardian

• Members
  • 1280 posts
  • Guild Tag:[LiES]
  • Server:Blackgate

Posted 25 February 2013 - 09:46 PM

Staaaaaaaagnation.

For the sake of those of us who are interested in map exploration, ANet should look into rotating colors each week as well so that severs aren't always defending the same borderlands and same section of EB each week.

#3 Hex65000

Hex65000

Asuran Acolyte

• Members
  • 76 posts
  • Guild Tag:[BPS]
  • Server:Borlis Pass

Posted 08 March 2013 - 09:10 PM

Well, waaay down there, Darkhaven has popped up a tier. (based on current rankings). While I tend to not be in the zerg, I would say that they are bringing the noise -- and headcount -- quite well. There were intervals where BP was in last place, Darkhaven and Anvil Rock would retake what we had stolen from them, the castle would flip, and all three servers have held Stonemist for some interval of time. Darkhaven has also been bringing the siege gear like a boss when I've been on.

You can call it stagnation, I call it relatively even matchups meaning the fights are overall pretty solid independent of tier. I do agree about the color rotation though. I need one vista in a borderland right by that color's front door. for complete wvw exploration... it's gonna be a while I think. If we get promoted a tier, hopefully our server won't get wrecked TOO badly. It was a rough ride back down for BP when groups jumped off pre-server lock.

Hex.
[ What's this queue you guys speak of? I just go places. ]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users