Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Help
* * * * * 1 votes

New Ascended Items for Ecto's and Laurels


  • Please log in to reply
119 replies to this topic

#31 El Duderino

El Duderino

    Golem Rider

  • Members
  • 2294 posts
  • Location:Drowning in a White Russian listening to Creedence
  • Profession:Mesmer
  • Guild Tag:[DuDE]
  • Server:Blackgate

Posted 26 February 2013 - 08:07 PM

View Postdss_live, on 26 February 2013 - 08:05 PM, said:

just unlucky, i guess. Ever thought about spending 10m of that time in CoF for an instant 2 rares (plus any that drop in the run itself)?

Again, that is anti-GW2's manifesto. I don't want to go out of my way to get ectos.

Personally, I will just buy them in the store if and when I want them, which I probably will.

I'm just saying that it doesn't really help casual players, which is what LordKrall was asserting.

It helps everyone else that doesn't want to do the dailies and wait on laurels, however.

Believe me, I'm happy about the change - it just doesn't really help casuals at all - which I could care less about.

#32 Lordkrall

Lordkrall

    Legion Commander

  • Members
  • 5370 posts
  • Location:Sweden
  • Profession:Warrior
  • Server:Aurora Glade

Posted 26 February 2013 - 08:12 PM

Wait.. when did I say that it HELPS casuals?
I said that it don't EFFECT casuals.

#33 Azure Skye

Azure Skye

    Golem Rider

  • Members
  • 2099 posts
  • Location:(づ。*◕__◕。)づ・。*。✧・゜゜・。✧・。*。✧ Magic!
  • Profession:Mesmer
  • Guild Tag:[CUTE]
  • Server:Dragonbrand

Posted 26 February 2013 - 08:13 PM

View PostMyugen, on 26 February 2013 - 07:02 PM, said:

Buy ectos! Fingers crossed they skyrocket haha

As for my opinion, nice to see Anet doing what they said they would. Few months back they said they wanted to make ectos more important and what not, and that was when they were worth 18-22s, now sitting at 35-40, lets see what happens :)

P.S. More goodies, easier to get, woot.
You better check this out and see, if they do skyrocket. http://www.gw2spidy.com/item/19721 Lol i hope they don't get to expensive now. >.<

#34 dss_live

dss_live

    Golem Rider

  • Members
  • 3327 posts
  • Location:Belgium
  • Server:Aurora Glade

Posted 26 February 2013 - 08:14 PM

View PostEl Duderino, on 26 February 2013 - 08:07 PM, said:

Again, that is anti-GW2's manifesto. I don't want to go out of my way to get ectos.

Personally, I will just buy them in the store if and when I want them, which I probably will.

I'm just saying that it doesn't really help casual players, which is what LordKrall was asserting.

It helps everyone else that doesn't want to do the dailies and wait on laurels, however.

Believe me, I'm happy about the change - it just doesn't really help casuals at all - which I could care less about.

i guess thats true.

#35 El Duderino

El Duderino

    Golem Rider

  • Members
  • 2294 posts
  • Location:Drowning in a White Russian listening to Creedence
  • Profession:Mesmer
  • Guild Tag:[DuDE]
  • Server:Blackgate

Posted 26 February 2013 - 08:15 PM

View PostLordkrall, on 26 February 2013 - 08:12 PM, said:

Wait.. when did I say that it HELPS casuals?
I said that it don't EFFECT casuals.

No, you simply disagreed with a person saying that this will make the price of ectos go up and be more out of reach for casual players.

You can see your own quote below:

View PostArshay Duskbrow, on 26 February 2013 - 07:32 PM, said:

This is just going to make ectos even more expensive, and thus even more out of reach for the casual player.

View PostLordkrall, on 26 February 2013 - 07:34 PM, said:

Why?
I have almost 200 ectos I have not bought a single one.


#36 Thaddeuz

Thaddeuz

    Sylvari Specialist

  • Members
  • 561 posts
  • Location:Canada
  • Guild Tag:[TRAP]
  • Server:Crystal Desert

Posted 26 February 2013 - 08:17 PM

View PostEl Duderino, on 26 February 2013 - 08:07 PM, said:

Again, that is anti-GW2's manifesto. I don't want to go out of my way to get ectos.

That's a witch hunt or what lol. Anti-GW2's manifesto.

Farming is a path of GW2 and it will always be part of any MMO. I need x amount of that stuff to get what i want. Personnally, i change my way to get what i want. It depend on what you prefer. I prefer doing some content that i normally won't do because i want the reward to get the item i want. Someone what you need and what you prefer to do is the same and your lucky. Sometime no and your less lucky.

Edited by Thaddeuz, 26 February 2013 - 08:17 PM.


#37 dss_live

dss_live

    Golem Rider

  • Members
  • 3327 posts
  • Location:Belgium
  • Server:Aurora Glade

Posted 26 February 2013 - 08:17 PM

View PostAzure Skye, on 26 February 2013 - 08:13 PM, said:

You better check this out and see, if they do skyrocket. http://www.gw2spidy.com/item/19721 Lol i hope they don't get to expensive now. >.<

i'm looking forward to the day i no longer need to save my ecto's :)  will bring in some nice cash

Tho i doubt theyll skyrocket that bad. Ecto's is one of the highly farmed items so there will always be quite a big supply. Myslef, i'm gonna stick to letting the ecto's pile up instead of buying them.

#38 El Duderino

El Duderino

    Golem Rider

  • Members
  • 2294 posts
  • Location:Drowning in a White Russian listening to Creedence
  • Profession:Mesmer
  • Guild Tag:[DuDE]
  • Server:Blackgate

Posted 26 February 2013 - 08:22 PM

View PostThaddeuz, on 26 February 2013 - 08:17 PM, said:

That's a witch hunt or what lol. Anti-GW2's manifesto.

Farming is a path of GW2 and it will always be part of any MMO. I need x amount of that stuff to get what i want. Personnally, i change my way to get what i want. It depend on what you prefer. I prefer doing some content that i normally won't do because i want the reward to get the item i want. Someone what you need and what you prefer to do is the same and your lucky. Sometime no and your less lucky.

Here is the manifesto, in case you don't know what it says. I'll bold the relevant points.

Mike O'Brien: "We founded ArenaNet to innovate, so Guild Wars 2 is our opportunity to question everything, to make a game that defies existing conventions. If you love MMOs, you'll want to check out Guild Wars 2, and if you hate MMOs, you'll really want to check out Guild Wars 2. Guild Wars 2 takes everything you love about Guild Wars 1 and puts it into a persistent world that's got more active combat, a fully-branching, personalized storyline, a new event system to get people playing together, and still no monthly fees."

Daniel Dociu: "The look of Guild Wars 2 is stylized. We're going for a painterly, illustrated aesthetic. Everything in our world feels handcrafted and artisanal. We treat our environments as if they are characters themselves."

Colin Johanson: "When you look at the art in our game, you say 'Wow, that's visually stunning. I've never seen anything like that before,' and then when you play the combat in our game, you say 'Wow, that's incredible. I've never seen anything like that.' In most games, you go out, and you have really fun tasks, occasionally, that you get to do, and the rest of the game is this boring grind to get to the fun stuff. 'I swung a sword. I swung a sword again. Hey! I swung it again.' That's great. We just don't want players to grind in Guild Wars 2. No one enjoys that. No one finds it fun. We want to change the way that people view combat."

Ree Soesbee: "As a structure, the MMO has lost the ability to make the player feel like a hero. Everybody around you is doing the same thing you are doing. The boss you just killed respawns ten minutes later. It doesn't care that I'm there."

Colin Johanson: "You'll get quest text that tells you 'I'm being attacked by these horrible things,' and it's not actually happening. In the game world, these horrible centaurs are standing around in a field, and you get a quest step that says 'Go kill ten centaurs.' We don't think that's OK. You see what's happening. You see centaurs running to the trading post, knocking the walls down, burning and killing the merchants."

Ree Soesbee: "We do not want to build the same MMO everyone else is building, and in Guild Wars 2, it's your world. It's your story. You affect things around you in a very permanent way."

Colin Johanson: "Cause and effect: A single decision made by a player cascades out in a chain of events."

Ree Soesbee: "You're meeting new people whom you will then see again. You're rescuing a village that will stay rescued, who then remember you. The most important thing in any game should be the player. We have built a game for them."

#39 Wordsworth

Wordsworth

    Vanguard Scout

  • Members
  • 351 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 08:25 PM

This update doesn't seem to be live on my server, what's up with that?

#40 malevolence

malevolence

    Vanguard Scout

  • Community Contributors
  • 422 posts
  • Guild Tag:[LMBO]
  • Server:Underworld

Posted 26 February 2013 - 08:25 PM

View PostEl Duderino, on 26 February 2013 - 07:36 PM, said:

Because you aren't a casual player, and the law of supply and demand would make it that people have more demand for ecto's and the price will rise.

Just because you have 200 ecto's doesn't mean everyone has 200 ectos laying around.
I am a casual player and right now have 350 ectos, non casual should have way way more than that.



View PostWordsworth, on 26 February 2013 - 08:25 PM, said:

This update doesn't seem to be live on my server, what's up with that?

Nothing on my server either :(

Edited by malevolence, 26 February 2013 - 08:29 PM.


#41 El Duderino

El Duderino

    Golem Rider

  • Members
  • 2294 posts
  • Location:Drowning in a White Russian listening to Creedence
  • Profession:Mesmer
  • Guild Tag:[DuDE]
  • Server:Blackgate

Posted 26 February 2013 - 08:30 PM

View Postmalevolence, on 26 February 2013 - 08:25 PM, said:

I am a casual player and right now have 350 ectos, non casual should have way way more than that.

And I'm a hardcore player and never got an ecto in my life.

So what does that mean again?

#42 Lordkrall

Lordkrall

    Legion Commander

  • Members
  • 5370 posts
  • Location:Sweden
  • Profession:Warrior
  • Server:Aurora Glade

Posted 26 February 2013 - 08:31 PM

View PostWordsworth, on 26 February 2013 - 08:25 PM, said:

This update doesn't seem to be live on my server, what's up with that?

The update is not live yet.

#43 malevolence

malevolence

    Vanguard Scout

  • Community Contributors
  • 422 posts
  • Guild Tag:[LMBO]
  • Server:Underworld

Posted 26 February 2013 - 08:32 PM

View PostEl Duderino, on 26 February 2013 - 08:30 PM, said:

And I'm a hardcore player and never got an ecto in my life.

So what does that mean again?

Bad luck ? :( , I got many from FotM, salvaging rares and exotics (depending on price of course).

#44 Lunacy Polish

Lunacy Polish

    Vanguard Scout

  • Members
  • 455 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 08:39 PM

Yeah I have mixed feelings about this.  On the one hand ectos for ascended tier stuff could put it more within my and other's reach if done reasonably.  OTOH it is going to make it hard to really finish all my characters.

The saving grace of GW2 is that the mechanics are such that I still have a viable character with relatively easy to get rare gear.  That jump to exotics is tough though and leads me to do a lot of content I otherwise wouldn't because WvW is such a gold sink.   That is a serious problem.  Ectos costing even more will make my situation worse.

If it cannot be had with karma it is already quite expensive.  My main is still armed with junk drop underwater weapons from months ago and I am using mostly rare and masterwork gear across most characters.  As it is the upgrade pace is tolerable but I will not be pleased if ectos go much higher.

#45 El Duderino

El Duderino

    Golem Rider

  • Members
  • 2294 posts
  • Location:Drowning in a White Russian listening to Creedence
  • Profession:Mesmer
  • Guild Tag:[DuDE]
  • Server:Blackgate

Posted 26 February 2013 - 08:40 PM

View Postmalevolence, on 26 February 2013 - 08:32 PM, said:

Bad luck ? :( , I got many from FotM, salvaging rares and exotics (depending on price of course).

So you play FotM and you are a casual player? I find that contradictory, but that is my opinion.

I do think that not every casual player plays the same and it would be tough to think that a sudden rise in demand in ecto's wouldn't also mean a rise in price.

A higher price in ectos could certainly be restrictive for casual players, especially players that might be a little more casual and don't run FotM or other dungeons.

#46 Lordkrall

Lordkrall

    Legion Commander

  • Members
  • 5370 posts
  • Location:Sweden
  • Profession:Warrior
  • Server:Aurora Glade

Posted 26 February 2013 - 08:41 PM

So what does a casual player do in your eyes?
Log in, chat, log out?

#47 Myugen

Myugen

    Asuran Acolyte

  • Members
  • 131 posts
  • Guild Tag:[CKD]
  • Server:Jade Quarry

Posted 26 February 2013 - 08:45 PM

Why did this become a "farming ectos" thing. Do a fractal. You get 1 rare atleast. Thats 1-3 ectos. If you arent doing fractals, thats your problem, especially since 40 laurels, means 1 month of dailies and the monthly. Playing that amount of time a day and not getting a rare, seems a bit odd.

View PostAzure Skye, on 26 February 2013 - 08:13 PM, said:

You better check this out and see, if they do skyrocket. http://www.gw2spidy.com/item/19721 Lol i hope they don't get to expensive now. >.<

I kinda do, Im sitting on 350 after finishing everything for my legendary. If those babies climb to 50s or even 60s. It means i get a legendary and money to spare :)

Edited by Myugen, 26 February 2013 - 08:47 PM.


#48 El Duderino

El Duderino

    Golem Rider

  • Members
  • 2294 posts
  • Location:Drowning in a White Russian listening to Creedence
  • Profession:Mesmer
  • Guild Tag:[DuDE]
  • Server:Blackgate

Posted 26 February 2013 - 08:46 PM

View PostLordkrall, on 26 February 2013 - 08:41 PM, said:

So what does a casual player do in your eyes?
Log in, chat, log out?

Well, here are a bunch of things they can do which wouldn't necessitate getting ectos:

1. Leveling Alts
2. Doing Events
3. Doing Dailies
4. Crafting
5. Harvesting
6. Clearing maps
7. WvW
8. PvP
9. Playing the market
10. Hanging with guildies doing much of nothing
11. Doing personal story

I can keep going. Want me to?

#49 Lordkrall

Lordkrall

    Legion Commander

  • Members
  • 5370 posts
  • Location:Sweden
  • Profession:Warrior
  • Server:Aurora Glade

Posted 26 February 2013 - 08:47 PM

And several of those things can give them ectos. So what is the problem? :)

#50 El Duderino

El Duderino

    Golem Rider

  • Members
  • 2294 posts
  • Location:Drowning in a White Russian listening to Creedence
  • Profession:Mesmer
  • Guild Tag:[DuDE]
  • Server:Blackgate

Posted 26 February 2013 - 08:48 PM

View PostMyugen, on 26 February 2013 - 08:45 PM, said:

Why did this become a "farming ectos" thing. Do a fractal. You get 1 rare atleast. Thats 1-3 ectos. If you arent doing fractals, thats your problem, especially since 40 laurels, means 1 month of dailies and the monthly. Playing that amount of time a day and not getting a rare, seems a bit odd.

Hmmm... I've done 3 fractals. No rares.

Also, I agree that it is your problem. But, it doesn't mean that ectos are easy to get by casual players, which is the discussion.

View PostLordkrall, on 26 February 2013 - 08:47 PM, said:

And several of those things can give them ectos. So what is the problem? :)

That it isn't necessarily easy for casuals to get ectos just playing the way they play.

Which is something you seem to fail to grasp.

#51 Darkobra

Darkobra

    Seraph Guardian

  • Members
  • 1366 posts
  • Location:Scotland

Posted 26 February 2013 - 08:51 PM

So playing the market can't get ectos. Is it update day already? They're all coming out the woodwork!

Anyway, I'm gambling on the price of ectos skyrocketing so I just bought 1000 of them. Even if I don't make money from them, I'll definitely have a use for them. Let the games begin!

#52 El Duderino

El Duderino

    Golem Rider

  • Members
  • 2294 posts
  • Location:Drowning in a White Russian listening to Creedence
  • Profession:Mesmer
  • Guild Tag:[DuDE]
  • Server:Blackgate

Posted 26 February 2013 - 08:53 PM

View PostDarkobra, on 26 February 2013 - 08:51 PM, said:

So playing the market can't get ectos. Is it update day already? They're all coming out the woodwork!

Anyway, I'm gambling on the price of ectos skyrocketing so I just bought 1000 of them. Even if I don't make money from them, I'll definitely have a use for them. Let the games begin!

If you would have read my statement then you would see that I said that playing the market doesn't NECESSITATE getting ectos.

This is a true statement and unable to be refuted.

#53 Myugen

Myugen

    Asuran Acolyte

  • Members
  • 131 posts
  • Guild Tag:[CKD]
  • Server:Jade Quarry

Posted 26 February 2013 - 08:53 PM

View PostMyugen, on 26 February 2013 - 08:45 PM, said:

Why did this become a "farming ectos" thing. Do a fractal. You get 1 rare atleast. Thats 1-3 ectos. If you arent doing fractals, thats your problem, especially since 40 laurels, means 1 month of dailies and the monthly. Playing that amount of time a day and not getting a rare, seems a bit odd.

View PostEl Duderino, on 26 February 2013 - 08:48 PM, said:

Hmmm... I've done 3 fractals. No rares.

Also, I agree that it is your problem. But, it doesn't mean that ectos are easy to get by casual players, which is the discussion.



That it isn't necessarily easy for casuals to get ectos just playing the way they play.

Which is something you seem to fail to grasp.

Casuals, technically, won't NEED ectos. You want exotics?
1. Leveling Alts
2. Doing Events
3. Doing Dailies
4. Crafting
5. Harvesting
6. Clearing maps
7. WvW
9. Playing the market
11. Doing personal story

All those give money or items that can be sold for money. Exotics gear can be bought. People are forgetting that ascended was added in for the "hardcore" players that wanted to work towards something. Just like legendaries, ascended quality gear won't, as they said, just be given to you.

Ectos being more expensive doesn't alienate casuals. Ectos for infusing or crafting ascended gear is not and never was planned to be, casual friendly. They add all these new things for people who avoid fractals (crafting lvl 80 rares for 30s, chance for ectos).

Just saying, huge fuss over something that will take 1 month of playing daily. I wouldn't consider that a casual player.

Edit: But yes, if you don't craft rares, if you don't do dungeons, if you don't do fractals, if you don't gather (which you should, it's in dailies) it will be harder to get ectos, as a casual player.

Edited by Myugen, 26 February 2013 - 08:56 PM.


#54 Baron von Scrufflebutt

Baron von Scrufflebutt

    Golem Rider

  • Members
  • 3318 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 08:57 PM

View PostMyugen, on 26 February 2013 - 08:53 PM, said:

People are forgetting that ascended was added in for the "hardcore" players that wanted to work towards something.


I really wish Guild Wars 2 was a sequel to Guild Wars.

#55 El Duderino

El Duderino

    Golem Rider

  • Members
  • 2294 posts
  • Location:Drowning in a White Russian listening to Creedence
  • Profession:Mesmer
  • Guild Tag:[DuDE]
  • Server:Blackgate

Posted 26 February 2013 - 08:58 PM

View PostMyugen, on 26 February 2013 - 08:53 PM, said:

Casuals, technically, won't NEED ectos. You want exotics?
1. Leveling Alts
2. Doing Events
3. Doing Dailies
4. Crafting
5. Harvesting
6. Clearing maps
7. WvW
9. Playing the market
11. Doing personal story

All those give money or items that can be sold for money. Exotics gear can be bought. People are forgetting that ascended was added in for the "hardcore" players that wanted to work towards something. Just like legendaries, ascended quality gear won't, as they said, just be given to you.

Ectos being more expensive doesn't alienate casuals. Ectos for infusing or crafting ascended gear is not and never was planned to be, casual friendly. They add all these new things for people who avoid fractals (crafting lvl 80 rares for 30s, chance for ectos).

Just saying, huge fuss over something that will take 1 month of playing daily. I wouldn't consider that a casual player.

Changing the argument doesn't make you right.

Of course casuals don't need ecto's or ascended gear.

And, they didn't add ascended gear for hardcore players, or they wouldn't have added daily challanges and laurels specifically to help casual players "keep up". If you want me to find the quote, I will be happy to.

I agree 100% that using ecto's to get ascended gear is not aimed towards casual players.

But, the statement that caused this whole mess was:

"This will make the price of ecto's rise and be further out of the reach of casual players."

I think that statement on a whole is pretty fair to make. LordKrall thought it wasn't, which is what caused this argument.

Edited by El Duderino, 26 February 2013 - 08:59 PM.


#56 OneMoreLevel

OneMoreLevel

    Fahrar Cub

  • Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 09:00 PM

When I was casual, I got my exoctic armor through crafting, which required 5 ectos per piece.

#57 Darkobra

Darkobra

    Seraph Guardian

  • Members
  • 1366 posts
  • Location:Scotland

Posted 26 February 2013 - 09:00 PM

View PostEl Duderino, on 26 February 2013 - 08:53 PM, said:

If you would have read my statement then you would see that I said that playing the market doesn't NECESSITATE getting ectos.

This is a true statement and unable to be refuted.

You're not playing the market right if you're not making money. If you're not making money, you're clearly not able to get ectos. Also, I don't think you know what a casual player is and say that a casual player can't do early Fractals.

#58 Lunacy Polish

Lunacy Polish

    Vanguard Scout

  • Members
  • 455 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 09:03 PM

View PostLordkrall, on 26 February 2013 - 08:47 PM, said:

And several of those things can give them ectos. So what is the problem? :)

My play time is pretty much that list.  I really do not get ectos incidentally.   A couple yes but not enough to actually upgrade my character.

I do one AC run a week.  Instead of getting leveled up or playing the content I like best I run this stupid dungeon.  On a good day I will get a rare drop.  On any day I get a little pile of gold and an exotic I can salvage.  Typically I get one per run.  I use Black Lion kits awarded by doing dailies to salvage.

I then take the gold I made and save a little for repairs and leveling alts.   I buy a little siege.  I try to have a little for upgrades but usually don't.

After that I typically can buy two ectos.  I sacrifice one night of actually having fun so I can slowly upgrade.  

I can live with this.  I do not think it makes sense but this is okay.  I feel like I am keeping pace because I can field one exotic equipped level 80 warrior to the server armed with at least a little siege for WvW.  When I read something about ectos being more expensive though I get a little concerned.

#59 El Duderino

El Duderino

    Golem Rider

  • Members
  • 2294 posts
  • Location:Drowning in a White Russian listening to Creedence
  • Profession:Mesmer
  • Guild Tag:[DuDE]
  • Server:Blackgate

Posted 26 February 2013 - 09:04 PM

View PostDarkobra, on 26 February 2013 - 09:00 PM, said:

You're not playing the market right if you're not making money. If you're not making money, you're clearly not able to get ectos. Also, I don't think you know what a casual player is and say that a casual player can't do early Fractals.

But, my statement still stands - playing the market doesn't necessarily mean you will be getting ectos.

It cannot be refuted - no matter how hard you try.

Also, I agree, that there is nothing that says that casuals can't do FotM - I would just be willing to bet most don't.

#60 Thaddeuz

Thaddeuz

    Sylvari Specialist

  • Members
  • 561 posts
  • Location:Canada
  • Guild Tag:[TRAP]
  • Server:Crystal Desert

Posted 26 February 2013 - 09:05 PM

View PostEl Duderino, on 26 February 2013 - 08:22 PM, said:

Here is the manifesto, in case you don't know what it says. I'll bold the relevant points.

I don't see your point. This is just about word. What is exactly farming or grinding. For me they are different. Farming is doing a activity to get a certain item. You can farm one hours, you can farm half an hour you can farm 15min. Grinding for me is doing stuff over and over because better stuff getting available. You farm for you exotic gear, then you farm to get ascended pieces for me that is not grind. But if you farm for all ascended piece and another tier go out in 6month and you farm this tier of gear, and then in a year another tier go out and you farm for this tier to, then you got grind. Farm is an activity that some like and other don't, grind is repeating the same thing over and over again to keep yourself up to date with your gear.

View PostEl Duderino, on 26 February 2013 - 08:46 PM, said:

Well, here are a bunch of things they can do which wouldn't necessitate getting ectos:

1. Leveling Alts
2. Doing Events
3. Doing Dailies
4. Crafting
5. Harvesting
6. Clearing maps
7. WvW
8. PvP
9. Playing the market
10. Hanging with guildies doing much of nothing
11. Doing personal story

I can keep going. Want me to?

I still don't get your point. He asked you what is a casual player in your eye and you answer with a bunch of stuff you can do that don't need ecto????? Using ecto is what make the difference between casual and hardcore? Casual and Hardcore player gonna do practically the same kind of activities in the game. I got friend who play once a week for 2 hours, they come with use in fractal or in dungeon when they play and they get ectos.




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users